Chapter 8 - Discussion

Start from the beginning

Junjie clenched his fist and slammed it into the bed. It shook and the springs collided, but they absorbed the blow leaving barely any sound.

"Now that's the side of Junjie I barely got to see."

"How many lives has he taken Alyssa?"

"Counting the Under-Lords and generals-"

"YES!!!"

Someone's mad. I don't blame though

"Well, we attempted to keep track but we lost count about a decade ago. But we got up to at least 1000-"

"WHAT?!"

Junjie is not the kind to get mad, especially resorting to violence. Not this particular day, how could you blame him after discovering thousands were lost during a time period you don't even remember?

She could tell he was about to let his anger out somewhere, somehow. That might even mean throwing something.

Instinct followed Alyssa as it always had, she quickly loaded a canister in her wrist blaster that contained her Polero, Double-eyes. The tent wasn't massive, but it wasn't small. It had just enough room for her Polero to transform, which was able to restrain Junjie and make him fall to the ground.

They tied around his feet and Alyssa looked down at him as he looked up at her.

Like this accept there isn't 3 other people:

"Double-eyes, release him when he calms down, you know how to tell

"Double-eyes, release him when he calms down, you know how to tell. Plus, I seriously need to give you a new name after this, remind me."

"How can they tell?"

"They can feel how fast your heartbeat is. Also its two brains at once so use they because its more than one slug."

Just as she finished speaking, they de-transformed back into Protoform and leapt back into their canister.

"Seriously, remind me to change your name. Being a Sub-Deputy can make me forget a lot of things."

He got back up to his feet, finally back in a calmer state.

"A lot really has changed since I was..."

"Yes, a lot has."

"You and I both know you explaining how things work isn't the only reason why you called me here." 

"I- fine it isn't. I also maybe probably totally wanted to catch up. I didn't want to ask because I didn't want to look like some idiot or something."

"That's not idiotic, it has been 20 years."

"Well that's the part my mind won't believe. It keeps saying its idiotic, but I know it isn't. I know I have issues and the only option is to go to Kalise, but its always too busy their and I have enough work to do anyway."