☆彡 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩! 𝐀 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬~!

﹒˚ ₊ ︵﹒⊹ ๑ ︵︵ ๑ ⊹﹒︵

Tsukasa temna POV :
It was a cold winter evening, our troupe had finished practice and it was time to change out of our clothes.

🌟 Tsukasa : Alright, I'll meet you guys for practice tomorrow!

🍬 Emu : It's already dusk? Waahhh... it's the end of the day now..

🤖 Nene : Alright.. i'll go change now. See you tomorrow.

🎈 Rui : Fufu~ Don't worry emu, remember we have to talk today about something?

"Huh? Rui and Emu.. What are they gonna talk about?"  I thought to myself, my eyes followed nene as she walked into the changing room, her face expression was also confused. Sure Emu and Rui can have private conversations, but this time it seemed.. weird.

But i didn't seem to mind, and walked into the male changing room, which i walked into the room and changed back to my normal clothes. I could hear rui stepping into the changing room and also getting into one of the rooms to change. As I finished changing, I unlocked the door from the changing room and walked out back to the stage.

I see Emu and Nene chatting to each other, I sat on a nearby bench and sighed. I opened my phone and went on a social media app to scroll through, I slightly laughed at one. But I Heard rustling from behind me, my head turned to face the sound of the rustling. Ah, emu.

Emu was staring at my phone, her eyes quickly stared at mine. She softly giggled, what's this feeling..? 

🌟 Tsukasa : EMU?? What the— you startled me.. You could've at least warned me before just coming behind me and staring at my phone!

🍬  Emu : Ehehe~ That post was really funny!

🌟 Tsukasa : DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TO WHAT I SAID?!?!

I sighed and got up, turning around to look at Emu. She looked.. cute in the puffy jacket. Her hands look super soft, and— HEY! HEY! A star should not think about anyone's appearance! I must focus on me, myself, and I only! But..

Why is she making me feel this way... I walked up to her slightly and put my hands on my hips, while speaking out loud.

🌟 Tsukasa : You shouldn't be sneaking up on people like that?!?! I could've hit you if i thought you were something else..

🍬 Emu : Kurin Kurin!! Today was so wonderhoy, Tsukasa kun!

🌟 Tsukasa : sigh DO YOU EVER LISTENN!!!!!!!

Of course, Emu doesn't listen to me. It's just the way she is, a stubborn little princess. It's getting to me now, I have gotten used to it. But i still get mad at her anyway.

I look back and Nene, where I see Rui talking to Nene to upgrade Nene-robo. Nene-robo has way too many functions, does she need anymore?

🎈 Rui : And i was thinking, maybe to help with Nene-robos speech, i can make an AI to help her speak in any language!

🤖 Nene : Well.. It's not a bad idea... Our audience might have some english speakers? We should also help with that. But what about the kids who know Japanese? They don't understand english.

🎈 Rui : Hmm.. you're right. Ah! I'll just have an ai print out translations of our scripts and give them out to non Japanese speakers.

🤖 Nene : Huh.. you're actually smart.

Huh.. Robo-nene speaking in a different language would seem kind of cool. I turn back to Emu, who was staring at me intensely. I slightly blush at the way she was looking at me, weird.. but cute.

Emu suddenly spoke out, causing me to jump slightly.

🍬 Emu : Tsukasa! Let's take a picture over there, it's really pretty and it'll make so sparkle bling, purin purin, kapoww!!

🌟 Tsukasa : I understood you only in the first half.. turns around huh. You're not wrong! It's a beautiful scenery, it'll be wonderful for us. Especially for a shining future star like me!

🍬 Emu : Yay!! Thank you, tsukasa kun!!

Emu took my hand roughly, and ran to the scenery. It was quite beautiful and felt warm, with emu. She took out her phone from her purse, and raised it high. We both made a heart pose, and we took the picture.

The picture was beautiful and astonishing! It's probably because of the brand of her phone, I have the same brand but.. Her phone is probably very new. I stared into the picture and slight smiled gently at the way emu smiled. Her puffy cheeks.. The cute winter hat.. But i'm probably way out of her leag— WAIT! A future star should never think of this! Achieving stardom is more important than a small crush on a girl!

 But i'm probably way out of her leag— WAIT! A future star should never think of this! Achieving stardom is more important than a small crush on a girl!

A snowflake fell onto Emus nose, she didn't notice but it felt cold on her nose. I let my thoughts win over and placed my hand on her nose, and wiped off the little snowflake. Wait— why did I do that.. I could see that Emu was looking at me confused, I liked that though. She's really adorable.. DAMN IT I KEEP GETTING THESE THOUGHTS!!