0.2

'Music lessons? That's fucking great Chloe!' Madison yelled into the phone, causing me to wince due to the pain she had caused my ear.

'I guess.' I laughed, 'He was really sweet about it.'

'So when do you practice?' She asked.

'Tomorrow after school, hey I have to go. My mum will be home soon with dinner.' I replied, exchanging goodbyes with Madison and quickly hanging up.

I tossed my phone onto my bed and began to walk over to my closet. My mum was actually pulling an all nighter at work tonight so she wouldn't be coming home. But Madison didn't know that.

I pulled out a white crop-top, black high waisted shorts and my black vans. I pulled my hair out of my messy pony tail, allowing my curly brown hair to fall onto my shoulders. I applied a little bit of hair spray, making sure my curls didn't get out of control. I then applied eye makeup to help bring out the color of my blue eyes.

Once ready, I grabbed my phone and headed out towards my car. I was debating on what to do. I heard there was going to be a party at the local college and I thought, why the hell not.

I started my car and began driving towards the college.

-

2 hours I've been at this party and nothing. I haven't gained any guys attention yet. Well, except for a few drunk ass holes, but they don't count.

I was now making my way through the crowd in order to make it over to the table that had all the alcohol. I really didn't care if I had a hang over or not tomorrow. Worse comes to worse, I could just skip school all together.

'Just a beer!' I yelled over the loud music, the bass going deep into my chest. The guy handed me a beer and I thanked him loudly, then turning around to knock into someone, hard.

'Hey watch where your going!' I yelled, seeing the beer exposed on my shirt.

'Hey sorry I-' But the voice stopped. I looked up to see those familiar hazel eyes I have seen in the music classroom before. Mr. Irwin.

-

'Chloe? What in the hell are you doing here?' He asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

'What's it look like? I'm having fun.' I replied, trying to push past him, but failing terribly.

'Oh your not going anywhere.' He stated, pulling me back to look him dead in the eye. 'I'm taking you home.'

'Over my dead body.' I said, trying to pull my arm from his grasp.

Instead he completely ignored my attempt to free myself and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

'Put me down!' I screamed, hitting his back as he walked.

He completely ignored my childish acts of kicking and screaming. Once finally far enough away from the party, he placed me down on the pavement.

'Seriously?!' I groaned, turning to see a black truck in front of me.

'Get in my truck.' He ordered, 'I'm taking you home.'

This time I didn't bother to fight back, to be honest I was quite tired. I jumped up into his truck, sitting in the passenger seat and quickly buckling up.

'What street do you live on?' He asked.

'West Avenue, 1764.' I replied, playing with my nails.

'Wait, I have a question.' I said quickly, gaining his attention. 'Why were you at that party?'