Accident

Next morning...

Aryan woke up and saw Aarohi sleeping peacefully. He went and got freshed.

Comming back towards the bed, he tried to wake her up to join him for a morning walk.

Aryan- "Aarohi let's go for a walk together"

She didn't replied so he kept speaking.

Aryan- "Chalo uth bhi jao Kumbhkarn part 2"

She frustratingly threw the pillow towards him which hitted his face.

Aryan- "Kya hai yaar kal se bas pillow fek ke maar rahi ho... dramebaaz"

She had no interest in arguing with him so she covered her face with the blanket after giving him a death glare.

Aryan (to himself)- "Chup ho Jaa Aryan warna abhi chappal fek ke maaregi..."

He came out of the room and started talking to himself.

Aryan- "Kal se naaraz hai....kya karu iska mood sahi karne ke liye"

His brain's bulb suddenly lit up.

Aryan- "Icecream...!!"

He went and checked the fridge but the icecream box was empty so he decided to bring it from the icecream parlour, which was quite distant from their home.

He took the car's key and drove towards the icecream parlour.

______

Aarohi woke up and checked the time. It had been more than 3 hours that he had left. She tried to call him but he wasn't picking up the call.

She quickly took a bath and then sat again to call him. But when he wasn't picking up the call for many times, she got worried for him.

Aarohi (to herself)- "Pata nahi kaha chale gaye...kahi mujhse naraz to nahi hogaye!!"

Suddenly her phone rang and she took a sigh of relief but on looking at the caller's name, her tension grew up again. It wasn't Aryan's call. Instead it was a call of Dr Malik. Aarohi picked it up.

Dr Malik- "Aarohi ma'am, Aryan sir ka accident ho gaya hai mai vahi se guzar raha tha to mai unhe hospital le aaya hu aap please aa jaiye."

And the call got disconnected. The phone slipped down her hand and she fell on the floor, fully shocked, trying to figure out whatever just happened.

Her hands started shaking and tears came in her eyes. She suddenly started crying badly, but as her inner self made her realize that she needs to stay strong right now for her Aryan, she gained some courage and ran towards the road, took a taxi and went straight to the hospital.

Upon reaching there, she raced towards the Aryan's ward and glanced inside from the glass on the door.

Her heart skipped a beat and she became expressionless as she saw Aryan, who was unconscious. His blood was being wiped off and he was given oxygen mask to breathe.

She anxiously started keeping her steps backwards and fell on the chair behind her, trying hard to breathe.

Looking at her condition which was getting worst, a nurse came towards her and tried to make her calm.

Nurse- "Ma'am please breathe"

Aarohi cried, thinking about him.

Aarohi- "Aryan..."

Nurse- "Sir theek ho jayenge ma'am please khud ko sambhaliye"

Aarohi- "Unhe kuch ho gaya to??"

She kept repeating it and the nurse tried to calm her. The doctor came out of the ward and she stood up.

Aarohi- "Dr...Aryan ki condition kaisi hai??"

Dr- "Internal injuries to zyada nahi hui hai par external injuries kaafi saari hai and extreme blood loss bhi ho gaya hai....We urgently need O negative blood."

Her blood group wasn't 'O' so she couldn't give it to him. The doctor asked the nurse to collect the blood from the blood bank but the blood of 'O' group wasn't available.

The blood couldn't be arranged at any cost, even after trying for too long. She broke down again, keeping her hand on her face when suddenly she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and saw Aryan's family members there.

Anika and Arpita came near her and tried to calm her.

Anika- "Aryan theek ho jayega beta tu shaant ho Jaa"

Aarohi- "Urgently blood chahiye aur blood arrange nahi ho paa raha hai... Unhe kuch ho gaya to mai kaise jee paungi"

Arpita- "Aryan aur papa ka blood group same hai na...vo abhi yaha aa hi rahe hai to vo donate kar sakte hai..."

Aarohi looked at her with a sense of hope but then left the thought and started looking down with same tension. Arpita could see it.

Arpita- "Aarohi relax! Vo Aryan se naraz ho sakte hai par usko Marta nahi dekh sakte..."

Anika- "Haa beta aur fir is wakt Aryan ki life sabse important hai"

The very next moment, Aryan's father came running towards them and glanced inside the door. Looking at his condition, he felt shiver running down his spine. The doctor again came towards Aarohi.

Dr- "Ma'am blood urgently chahiye warna sir ki condition worst ho sakti hai"

Subhash- "Ab tak blood arrange nahi ho paaya??..." He shouted, making the doctor's gaze down.

Dr- "No sir...sir ka blood group blood bank me available nahi hai and we tried in the other hospitals for O negative blood par kahi nahi mil paaya"

Subhash- "Mera blood O negative hai I'll donate"

Aarohi looked at him and a relief full smile came on her face.

The doctor took him with him and he donated the blood. After few hours, the doctor came out and announced that Aryan's condition is fine now. Listening to it, Aarohi took a sigh of relief and thanked God.

Dr- "Sir ko abhi poori tarah se recover hone me kuch mahine lagenge and after that he will be perfectly fine"

Aarohi- "Thank you so much Dr..."

Dr- "Not to me, Sir ko thank you boliye...agar vo blood nahi dete to bohot problem ho jaati"

Saying this, he went from there and Aarohi turned at Subhash to thank him but before she could say, he interrupted, without looking at her.

Him- "Maine apne bete ke liye sab kiya hai kisi or ke liye nahi...aur tum wahi ho jisne meri beti ka ghar toda tha to tumhe mai kabhi accept nahi karunga"

Aarohi's heart ached with the bitter words of him. He got up and went from there. Aarohi was standing there with her eyes filled with tears. Arpita came near her and holded her hand.

Arpita- "Aarohi...."

Aarohi- " I am sorry didi...but I swear mujhe sach me nahi pata tha ki vo aapke husband hai..."

Arpita- "I know...aur vese bhi jiski galti thi us se mera ab koi rishta nahi hai"

Aarohi- "Matlab??"

Arpita- "Hamara divorce ho chuka hai...and I am really happy without him"

They were talking when the nurse came and told them that they could meet him now.

________

Okay...so it's the time to give a happy ending to our babies... Probably 2 or 3 more chapters and then a goodbye to this story. You may find it weird that the story is getting ended in such a quick way but I really have to do it.

Coz I just realised that I have to write another story (Lifetime) and want to start few more stories which are being cooked up in my draft.