The story of how they met was very simple.

They met as training partners while training at the academy and later became close friends.

Shortly after the national competition that Nunew won, Zee confessed his love to him, which Nunew happily accepted with a big smile.

Their love story went smoothly, filled with laughter and smiles, and their little dates at the cafe near the academy until Nunew entered the international competition.

Zee said that Nunew was pushing himself too hard and not resting properly, while Nunew was annoyed and argued.

Nunew was being pressured by his family, more specifically his mother, to keep practicing and win the international competition.

"Nhu, you're pushing yourself too hard. Go easy on yourself"

"No, Zee. You know this competition is so important! It must be perfect!"

"Nhu, take a rest. You're already practicing enough"

Nunew didn't listen and kept practicing more, after some practicing Nunew tidied up his stuff and Zee drove Nunew home.

One week later the day of the competition arrived. Zee calmed down a nervous Nunew with words of encouragement.

Nunew's whole family was present to watch the competition, making Nunew even more stressed.

Nunew watched another competitor who was still performing in the arena, The competitor spun beautifully in the air and landed on the icy ground quite hard then took a beautiful pose that drew applause from the audience.

After this, it was his turn to perform

'Please Welcome, Our next Contestant. Nunew Chawarin!'

As Nunew entered the arena, SIA's Snowman played in the arena. Nunew beautifully surfed there making everyone mesmerized including the judges who smiled happily seeing Nunew's beautiful performance.

Nunew is now spinning in the air for the last time. He takes the moment and spins a few times.

 He takes the moment and spins a few times

But...

Without everyone knowing, because the previous contestant landed hard after jumping in the air, creating a crack in there.

And, yes. Nunew landed right there when he finished spinning, making him lose his balance and fall very hard.

Zee, who had been smiling, turned hysterical at the sight of Nunew who fell hard there.

"Nunew!"

The situation there was immediately in chaos, the guards who were checking the surroundings found a large crack there and immediately reported it.