Cale then turned Ciel's ring to the last symbol with no color on Ciel's ring.

"Make sure your ring stays in this position if you don't need to attack. If your heart and brain frequencies indicate you're not safe, it will open the shield."

Cale stroked Ciel's head gently.

"You're really bad at creating keywords..."

Ciel's face was very red at the thought.

"I'm sure it's very, very expensive! I can't accept something like this!"

Ciel insisted to Cale.  Cale had given him too much, for him to receive something as precious as that.

"It's not that expensive. Only 50 billion gallons."

Cale spoke as if it really wasn't much.

!

But Ciel's heart almost broke when he heard it!

"I can't accept it-"

Before Ciel had time to finish his words, Cale kissed Ciel's lips greedily, until his legs gave way, and Cale pushed him to lie down on the bed, allowing Cale to kiss him deeper.

"Your eyes shine so bright, Ciel."

Cale chuckled seeing Ciel looking elsewhere, having a super red face.

"That's because you keep teasing me- Umh!"

Ciel couldn't finish his words when Cale gently stroked the blue mark under his ear that continued to glow.

"That's right, I'm teasing you. So just forget the price of the ring, and come play with me. You are worth more than that junk ring."

Cale chuckled and kissed Ciel's neck.

Ciel's face turned red hearing that he was that precious to Cale.

Even though he is nothing and can't do anything like the others...

But...

"No! We're leaving! You're going to make me unable to walk!"

Ciel squirmed to escape.

"How do you want to go when this blue symbol of yours is shining so bright, hnm?"

Cale kissed the shining blue symbol.

.

.

.

"You guys aren't going to stop young master nim?”

Hans asked Choi Han and Beacrox who were just sitting there pensively waiting for Cale to finish before everyone could leave.

"Ciel won't disturb my time with Cale nim, so I won't disturb Ciel's time with Cale nim either."

Choi Han's answer was acceptable to Hans.  Then Hans looked at Beacrox.

"He was the first person that young master accepted. I don't have the right to disturb him."

Hans let out a long sigh upon hearing that.

Fine, whatever the reason, Hans accepted it...

But how long do they have to wait for Cale!?  They had to move quickly or their schedule would be messed up!

"Hilsman, go tell the young master that we have to leave immediately!"

Hilsman gasped when his name was picked out.

"Why me?"

Hilsman sounded desperate.

"As the vice-captain of the knights, as well as the representative of non-perverts, please do that."