𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐥𝐚

Start from the beginning

Keerti grinned mischievously, with a knowing glance, replying, "Don't worry, Parth! I'm sure you won't get bored."

A sudden thought struck Parth's mind: Sharvi.

Where was she? Immediately, he craned his neck, scanning the gathering of guests. Yet, to his dismay, the 5-feet-9-inch woman he was seeking was nowhere around.

"Has everyone you invited arrived?" Parth inquired, in an attempt to know about her.

Arjun nonchalantly replied, "Yes, almost!"

Parth made another attempt to locate her amidst the gathering, but his search yielded no trace of her presence, yet again.

"Looking for someone?" Keerti's voice interrupted, mischief sparkling in her eyes.

"No," Parth responded and swiftly changed the topic, "I'll go meet both of your parents."

He proceeded to greet Arjun's and Keerti's parents.

Arjun then approached Parth, and instructed him to go to his room and get ready for the welcome lunch.

Ten minutes later, Parth returned, continuing his search for Sharvi.

Meanwhile, Arjun was having his pictures taken by the wedding photographer, who also happened to be Keerti's cousin, Karthik. Parth approached them, and just as he did, Arjun draped his arm over Parth's shoulder, saying, "Karthik, take a picture of us."

Karthik lifted his camera, responding, "Sure!" He aimed the camera toward them but then shifted his gaze elsewhere, redirecting the lens.

"What are you looking at, Karthik?" Arjun inquired.

With a touch of fondness in his tone, Karthik responded, "Ah, I've spotted a rather enchanting sight."

Following Karthik's gaze, both Parth and Arjun turned their heads towards the direction that had captivated the photographer's attention.

Emerging from that direction was Sharvi Kashyap, adorned in a red modern-ethnic multi-print maxi dress, boasting a daring thigh-high slit, complemented by her flowing hair, delicate earrings and elegant heels.

At the sight of her, Parth felt a flutter in his chest. She appeared stunningly beautiful, almost as though she had gracefully stepped out of a vibrant painting. He felt the garden just got a little more colourful and a lot more beautiful, with her presence.