Chapter 2- Ain't this interesting?

Start from the beginning

Dazai take out his tongue on disgust. "You are actually hitting on by a child, pfft- she must have thought you are one with your hei-" Dazai wasn't able to finish his sentence because Chuuya already kicks him on the waist. 

That caught Dazai of guard because THAT was actually very fast! How!? "Next time you'll spout out some nonsense, I will not just kick you!" Chuuya said in rage. His face is almost the color of his hair lol.

"Now now children, we can't exactly get out of here if you two bicker right?" Mori said as Dazai rolled his eyes, clearly avoiding the man.

Chuuya also rolled his eyes and even thought, wow, his eyes aren't actually falling off with the amount of times he's rolling his eyes. "I know that" he said before sitting back again.

Ignoring the amused smiles on the other's faces.

"Okay! let's start!"

There was a bright light on the screen and then a scenery appeared. 

"Wonderful. It's perfect" a man's voice was heard.

What's so wonderful about my life, Chuuya thought.

"Let's skip this-" The child said- wait.

"Wait, we haven't actually known your name?" Chuuya pointed out. 

"Oh, my name?... just call me Fumiya" 

(A/n: For those who knew her from a famous Omega&Alpha fic of soukoku.... COME HERE, GIVE ME A HUG)

Then they were back on track.

"The annuals of Yokohama underworld speaks of a brutal conflict that raged 88 days. It was a violent tempest, a storm of blood sucking in every organization. The Dragon Head conflict"

"... Dragon-"

"head-"

"conflict!?" exclaim in shock among the Flags (as they had introduced to that I definitely did not forgot-)

"I hope it isn't literally a dragon..." Hirotsu said worriedly. 

Mori said nothing as he had a suspicions on what or more specifically, who is behind this... Fukuzawa looks at Mori suspiciously. Ranpo next to him sighs as he ate another pack of chips.

"But let us return to one year before the conflict" the screen darkens.

A plane is shown on the screen. Inside is a man who held a gun shaken at a reason they yet know. He looks terrified. The man is a mafia member.

"Wow, your men sucks"

"Ranpo" Fukuzawa warns.

Suddenly, there were an explosion and the plane slowly tilts. 

A silhouette soon became clear and a teen is shown walking on one of the plane's wing. He was wearing the same clothes as Chuuya who sat with an awkward face. 

He wasn't delighted when a child invaded his privacy... but he has to in order for them to get out of the place.

"Quite a dramatic, chibi" 

That caught Chuuya off guard. Much that he didn't gave Dazai a warning or snarl. That was a first- but then realized what he had just called him. "You!-"

The scene continued.

The teen slowly walks towards the man while the said man screams in horror. "the King of the sheep!"

"pfft-! I still don't get why a 'sheep'? of all animals you could use" 

"Shut up Dazai!" Chuuya said with a red face. "And it wasn't me who decided that!"

Like a sheep among among wolves. Fitting for someone like him, Dazai thought. He'll be eaten alive, he continues.

Chuuya created a hole with an explosion. The man dodges but wasn't able to go far.

Piano man looks impressed, while Kouyou mutter a 'how barbaric' 

"You think you can hide from me? You can't run gravity"

"This kid's a monster!-"

Chuuya visibly tense up but tried to hide it.

"wait, is your... ability gravity?" the blonde man from earlier asked. Surprise, Chuuya only nodded. "I see..."

The man shoots at Chuuya, but Chuuya was fast enough and kicks the bullet back at the mafia, killing him on the forehead.

"Impressive" said on of the flags.

Chuuya turns to look at the dead man. "Listen up, Port Mafia... I'll kill every last one of you"

Mori sighs. "This is part of the reason why you have to do what I say or rather, would you want to live on the Mafia's dungeon instead? You have killed some of our men you know~"

Chuuya glares at him and decided to look elsewhere. His eyes met brown ones. The blonde was glaring at the Port Mafia boss... If looks could kill...