Chapter Twelve

Mulai dari awal

  Clicking on Aniki's contact hearing it ring a few times before going to voicemail. "Aniki I'm okay, I'll be home tomorrow," I spoke before hanging up. Getting ready to call Seki when Shibaman's name popped up. "Moshimoshi?" I answered. "Kumi..." He whispered sounding in pain. "Shibaman what's wrong?" I questioned. "Daichi and I were attacked going home last night," He whispered. "Where are you? Who attacked you?" I questioned feeling my body grow tense. "Minami, the Kanehira brothers, and someone else. We're in the hospital," He spoke. "Tsuji wasn't with you?" I questioned. "He went home with Momo after Todoroki beat him," He spoke. "I'll handle the attack, rest up," I spoke quickly hanging up and turning off my phone. Going back inside running up the stairs and into Ryu's room grabbing a black hoodie. Quickly taking up the white shirt before putting the hoodie on along with a pair of black gloves I noiced. Running back down the stairs grabbing Pearl's bandana from his head tying it around my face. "Darling whats wrong?" Ryu questioned while standing next to me. "It's time I give into my dark side and give these fuckers a taste of their own medicine," I huffed as my blood started to boil. "You can't fight yet," Ryu reminded. "And I can't sit and do nothing when my friends are in the hospital after being attacked last night," I retorted. "I'll just make a statement and stay out of prison," I added while slipping into a pair of black combat boots. Taking my phone smashing it on the ground whiel grabbing the metal baseball bat by the door. "I'll get a new one," I huffed before leaving.

   Running down the streets quickly towards Hope Hill with one thing on my mind, revenge. Once there I took a deep breath before walking into the courtyard. "Minami! Kanehira!" I screamed causing everything to fall silent. Watching as they walked out with smug looks glaring at me. Smiling I ran at them while laughing, jumping up swinging my bat into the side of Hideto's head, causing him to fall. "You bitch!" Yuuto sneered stalking towards me. "Time to play," I chuckled while swinging my bat into his ribs, while spinning elbowing him in his nose. "Is that all you got?" I taunted watching him stumble about. Glancing to the side as Minami charged me, causing me to swing the bat hitting him in the ribs. Quickly moving the bat to his throat as I pulled him back against me, causing him to struggle to breath. Glaring at Yuuto with a playgul smirk while he glared at me, while Minami stopped struggling falling limp against me. Smirking I let him drop while readying myself. "Don't worry he's not dead, yet," I chuckled. "Batter up," I spoke pointig the bat at Yuuto. "I'll kill you," He seethed charging at me. "You can try," I spat while running at him. Jumping up slamming the bat down on his head, causing him to drop blood trickling from his head. "Who was the other fucker that attacked Shibaman and Daichi?" I shouted looking at everyone who had gathered. "I did," A tall buff guy spoke stepping forward. "Shit," I mumbled seeing that crazy look in his eyes. "Let's tango," He spoke running towards me. Letting out a battle cry as I ran towards him swinging the bat. My eyes widened as he grabbed the bat ripping it from my hands while punching me in the ribs. "That tickled," I chuckled kicking his leg out from him. Quickly bringing my knee up kneeing him in the nose as he feel. Snatching my bat from the ground swinging it into the back of his head, watching him fall limp. "Anyone else?" I questioned looking around. When no one stepped forward I took my leave.

  Walking down the street quickly getting to my place going in through the back. Jogging up stairs into my apartment pulling out a small bag, throwing some clothes into it, setting it to the side. Quickly packing up anything Tsuji gave me putting it to the side as well. Pulling out my laptop quickly sending a email to a realtor I know about houses close to Funk Jungle I could see, before quickly sendingn an email to a leasing agent I knew about a space for my shop not far from the houses I'd be looking at. Once done I put my laptop in my bag of clothes, throwing it over my shoulder while grabbing the other bag before jogging downstairs. Putting the bag of Tsuji's things out front before leaving out the back. Quickly making my way back towards the house with a smile on my face. "I'm back," I called into the house while slipping the boots off, before the bandana and gloves. Walking in seeing everyone still in the living room staring at me as I entered. "You got the bat bloody," Ice pointed out while taking it from me. "Sorry, I hit them harder than I meant to," I spoke flashing a smile, tossing the bandana and gloves onto the coffee table. "You should rest darling," Ryu spoke pointing to the spot next to him on the couch. Nodding I sat next to him placing my bag at my feet while leaning against him. Letting out a breath he wrapped his arm around me causing me to wince slightly. "Are you okay darling?" He questioned while moving his arm away slightly.

   "Yeah just sore," I spoke with a small smile. "Let me see," He spoke while eyeing me. Nodding I stood up lifting the hoodie so he could see my ribs. Gently he ran his fingers over the nasty bruise that had formed examining it, while the others grimmiced. "See it's just a bruise," I spoke. Ryu sighed tugging the hoodie down while grabbing my hand pulling me with him upstairs along with my bag. Once in his room he sat me on the bed tossing my bag to the side, while he pulled the hoodie off of me. Placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before he grabbed one of his shirts placing it on me. "No more fighting for at least a week. You just got out of the hospital, you need more rest darling. I don't want you back in there," He spoke while buttoning up the shirt that hung on me. "I won't actively seek out a fight, but if one finds me, I'm not running from it either. Anyways once I move, I plan to start training again and everything," I stated softly.  "Move? You're moving?" He questioned while staring at me confused. I'm going to move closer to Funk Jungle and opening my shop not far from my new house. I'll be leaving Oya as well, granted I'll stay in contact with them and Hoodlum Squad cause they're my friends and family. I'll probably cut ties with the rest of S.W.O.R.D though," I spoke with a bright smile. "Are you sure? I mean that's a big move," He spoke giving a look of concern. "I'm sure I want to be closer to Might Warriors, closer to you," I spoke while looking at him. "I'll help you move then and get things set up," He spoke flashing a small smile. "Thank you," I spoke giving a nod and small smile. "Now lay down and rest. I'll bring lunch up to you in a bit," He whispered placing a kiss on my forehead. Nodding I laid in bed getting comfy, closing my eyes as Ryu silently left the room.