241-263

Pinellia novel
Chapter 243
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 242Next chapter: Chapter 244
Chapter 243:

Breeder's Quarters No. 303.

When Rong Heng walked in, he saw the breeder sitting cross-legged on the ground with several metal discs placed in front of him.

And Brother Ayan, who had always been inseparable from Su Su, had gone somewhere now. Su Su was the only one in the room playing with the discs.

"Su Su."

Rong Heng said hello, came to Su Ci, glanced at the metal discs curiously, and then looked back at Su Ci.

"What's the matter?"

Su Ci didn't raise his head. His fingers drew complicated patterns on the metal disc. There was no fuel on the fingertips, but they left traces wherever they passed.

"Susu, Yikata..." Rong Heng paused and continued to ask, "His degree of animal transformation seems to be very serious." "

Yes." Su Ci nodded.

"Can he still recover?" Rong Heng's eyebrows tightened, his tone full of worry.

After Su Ci put down the last stroke and withdrew his magic power, he looked up at him, his lips slightly curved, and asked, "Then do you want him to recover?" "Of course!" Rong Heng nodded vigorously

.

Su Ci looked at him with some surprise. It seemed that except for Xiao Lihua, no one had ever made Rong Heng so anxious.

"Are you old friends?"

Su Ci got up and sat down on the sofa.

"Yes." Rong Heng followed him over, then lowered his head and said, "Although I don't remember much about my childhood, he always remembers..." Su Ci poured him a cup of tea and motioned for him to sit down

.

"I already know his situation. I will go check it out later."

Hearing this, Rong Heng couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief.

As long as Susu is here, there will definitely be no problem. This is the consensus of all the cubs.

"Thank you Su Su!"

Rong Heng drank the tea that Su Ci poured him in one gulp, then stood up and prepared to leave. He wanted to continue practicing Haoran's sword skills while the little mermaid was still awake.

No matter what happens, daily homework cannot be left behind.

After Rong Heng left, Ayan's figure slowly appeared in the room after a while. He looked at the door and then looked back at Su Ci.

"Come back?" Su Ci said.

"Yes." Ayan walked over and said with a smile, "I have put everything in their room." Su Ci nodded, "Then come with

me."

He drank all the tea in the cup, Then with a casual move, the metal disc on the ground fell into his hands, and he walked towards the teleportation array.

As soon as he took two steps, he was pulled by Ayan.

"Huh?" Su Ci looked back at him.

Ayan grabbed his hand, clasped it with his fingers one by one, and then said with a smile: "That's enough."

Su Ci shook his head helplessly, and then they entered the teleportation array hand in hand with him. In a burst of dazzling white light, The two disappeared together.