181-200

Pinellia novel
Chapter 181
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 180Next chapter: Chapter 182
Chapter 181

Langze chuckled, and before Zhengxing could react, he bent down to lift him up, and finally adjusted his position so that he sat on his neck.

Then he straightened up unsteadily.

They were obviously only two years apart, but Zhengxing was much smaller than Langze in both frame and size. Compared to the much stronger little wolf cub, he really managed to maintain his balance in the end.

The rise in the horizon of the entire field of vision and the dizziness caused by the movement of the body made Zhengxing subconsciously hug Langze's head and close his eyes.

Langze chuckled.

Lu Jiao, who was next to him, couldn't see it and said, "Langze, don't bully Xingxing!"

After hearing the child's words, Zhengxing opened his eyes carefully.

His two short legs were put on Langze's shoulders, riding on his neck. His whole body was naturally much higher than when he was standing on the ground just now.

Zhengxing can see the heads of his friends.

Lu Jiao, who was standing next to them, was looking up at him. After their eyes met, his beautiful black and blue eyes suddenly curved into a beautiful arc.

"Xingxing, can you see me?"

Zhengxing blinked.

This is Yoyo's voice...it turns out he looks like this.

Zhengxing closed his fingers nervously, and then was attracted by the touch from his palm. He lowered his head and saw a pair of big ears on Langze's head.

He couldn't help but touch it again.

It turned out that the ears, which were fluffy and comfortable to touch, looked like this...

When Zhengxing didn't answer, Lu Jiao didn't mind either.

He looked at the little boy's blue eyes, which were always out of focus, and saw that they were finally brightened up, feeling sincerely happy for his friend.

Susu, you are so amazing, you can actually make the stars see things!

Such flute music...

In the past, Lu Jiao was obsessed with the flute, but after he really learned it, he found that his talent was not there. After reluctantly learning to play a piece of music, he slowly let go of his obsession. .

In fact, you don’t have to learn to play the flute, it’s just as good if you can listen!

The little white deer was smiling, and the cute smile on his face was pure and transparent. Under the starlight, he seemed to be covered with a veil and looked whiter, just like the real bright moon.

Zheng Xing looked at him and felt that Youyou's aura seemed different from usual.

At this time, after finally fully supporting his body, Lang Ze muttered, following what Lu Jiao just said, "I didn't bully Xing Xing!" Xing Xing was his brother and his family, so of course he

I will always be kind to him like Xiangyang treats Xiaolihua! How could you possibly bully him?

As for why Youyou has a pretty good relationship with him, why not let Youyou be his younger brother...

because that would be too much!

Xiangyang only has one sister, so of course he only needs one younger brother. The younger brother must be good to him wholeheartedly. If he is a friend... then there is no such restriction!