121-140

Pinellia novel
Chapter 121
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 120Next chapter: Chapter 122
Chapter 121

Facing the provocation from the wolf cub, Xiao Luli did not respond tit-for-tat like in the past. He just calmly withdrew his gaze and continued to look at the flowers growing on the rope net.

These pale yellow flowers, large and small, like stars, were not as bright and enchanting as the flowers in the Demon Flower Valley, but they made him feel very comfortable and made him feel good just looking at them.

The blond boy looked up at the flowers and was quiet and quiet. Xiao Langze, who was ready to fight with him, felt like he was punched in cotton and couldn't help but be stunned.

Eh, isn't that right? What happened to this smelly monkey today?

Xiao Langze scratched his head. To be honest, he hadn't fought for several days and felt a little itchy.

If the smelly monkey doesn't want to fight with him, then...

Xiao Langze looked around, and finally his eyes fell on Rong Heng. Then he ignored Xiao Luli and ran towards the lion brothers and sisters.

"Xiang Yang, let's fight!"

According to the new rules of the nursery, fighting and playing between their friends is allowed, of course, provided that they don't destroy things.

After hearing his request, Rong Heng did not refuse.

He gained some insights while practicing the mental formula, and made some progress in controlling objects. Just in time, he could practice his skills by fighting with the little wolf.

After all, no matter how powerful your talent is, it is truly powerful only when it is used in actual combat.

So they consciously stayed away from the green space and ran to the open space in the distance to fight. Little Lihua took Xuewei to watch from a distance.

Xiao Xuewei found it quite strange to watch the two boys fighting.

"Brother, come on!" "Langze, come on!"

They clapped their little hands and cheered them up respectively. The two young boys in the fight were working harder and harder.

Facing Rong Heng, the little wolf cub is very cautious. He knows that his strength cannot match Rong Heng, but his endurance and speed are stronger than him, so he must make full use of his advantages to fight a war of attrition with him.

And he felt that his speed was faster than before. When he ran, it was like walking on the wind. No one could catch him!

The little wolf cub was running back and forth proudly, like a loach, absolutely not letting Rong Heng catch him. As a result...

when he hit Rong Heng with a punch and quickly ran away after succeeding, he suddenly felt someone grabbing him behind him. He grabbed his collar and pulled him back forcefully.

Um?

The little wolf cub looked back in confusion, but saw no one. His body just retreated out of his control, and finally fell into Rong Heng's hands.

At the critical moment, the little wolf cub blocked Rong Heng's attacking hands. However, when he wanted to escape, the strange force appeared again, dragging him back to Rong Heng and falling into the rhythm of his battle. middle.

To be honest, the little wolf cub's melee strength is not weak, and he is ruthless and desperate when facing the enemy. In a life-and-death fight, he does not necessarily lose.