41-60

Pinellia novel
Chapter 41
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 40Next chapter: Chapter 42
Chapter 41

Su Ci looked at No. 2 walking at the front.

In addition to his two short, round ears with a thick layer of brown down, his slender tail that came out of his clothes also swung in the air as he walked, revealing a feline look. Unique dexterity.

The hair on the boy's tail is very short, not as long and fluffy as size 8's, but more fine and soft, and seems to be easy to touch.

Maybe no one would be able to imagine that just such a tail can actually make a shallow crater in the solid metal floor.

"Let's go, get off the car."

Gu Qingchen reminded from the side.

Su Ci looked away, nodded, let Gu Qingchen go first, and then got out of the car with Ayan, the little tail.

Because he wasted time in the nursery and the medical purification office, by the time Su Ci returned to the nursery building, it was already past lunchtime, and the cubs had already finished their meals and returned to their respective rooms.

The two guards protecting Gu Qingchen had already arrived at the nursery on the teleportation platform and met up with Gu Qingchen at the door.

When they saw No. 2 and Su Ci - as witnesses of the scene just now, their eyes were still filled with surprise.

Soon, the group entered the nursery building.

Although 4586 once again expressed condemnation for Su Ci's behavior of always disappearing, when he saw No. 2, the nanny robot's attitude softened.

It had a pair of "tearful" electronic eyes, its mechanical arm pulled the boy's arm, and said affectionately in a very soft and cute voice: "Er Er, you are finally back! 4586 misses you so much!" That

exaggerated The body movements and rich emotional expressions are simply not like a robot.

Number 2’s brows were furrowed.

He really couldn't stand 4586 and wanted to get angry, but...

looking at the nanny robot's pitiful appearance, even though he knew it was a programmed program, the young man's heart was inevitably touched.

4586, is probably the longest-lasting robot in the nursery. Amid his increasingly frequent animal transformations, this robot is always lucky enough to survive.

And 4583...

In the young man's mind, the nanny robot that was thrown to the wall by his tiger tail flashed and was smashed into pieces.

Number Two pursed his lips.

Perhaps the robot in front of him is already the only person in this nursery... no, in this world, who will treat him wholeheartedly.

Although, it is not even real life.

After all, the boy didn't break free from 4586's robotic arm.

"Er Er, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" the nanny robot said softly, its attitude towards the cubs remained the same, and it did not change because No. 2 broke 4583.

"How about I go prepare something to eat for you? Look, you've lost weight. You're so pitiful." Hearing it grow more and more disgusting, No. 2 finally couldn't help but pull back his hand, but this time he used Qiao

Jin did not hurt the robot.

Even so, the robot nanny still looked at him with a pair of electronic eyes that turned into smiling eyes, waiting for his answer very patiently.