21-40

Pinellia novel
Chapter 21
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 20Next chapter: Chapter 22
Chapter 21

In the corridor, golden light flashed from Su Ci’s eyes.

In the treatment room separated only by a wall, No. 4, who was staring at Gu Qingchen fiercely, suddenly lost his expression.

The child's eyes showed a bit of confusion, and then he closed his eyes, fell down with no strength, and fainted again.

When he saw sharp glass shards and broken metal pieces flying towards him, Gu Qingchen quickly squatted down, calmly grabbed a back chair, and held it high above his head.

"Pap-tat-tat-"

Some of the floating objects in the room lost their support and fell from the air. Some of them continued to hit Gu Qingchen due to the effect of inertia.

"Ping-ring-ping-ping-"

Several pieces of glass were blocked by the chair in his hand, and some were thrown at his body, but they were bounced off by a protective shield that lit up around him, splattering on the surrounding areas. On the metal floor.

Until the commotion subsided for a long time, Gu Qingchen did not get up. He looked at the treatment room through his spectacles warily, like a frightened bird.

Although as the only purifier in the 24th base, he is equipped with a protective shield that can automatically pop up to block the attack when he encounters an attack, but there is also an upper limit to what he can withstand.

For the sake of his own life, Gu Qingchen had to be cautious.

But he didn't notice when the door to the treatment room opened. When a pair of black leather shoes walked up to him, he stepped back in fright.

When he looked up, he saw that Su Ci had left and returned without knowing when. The young man stood in front of him, tilted his head and looked at him, and asked with concern: "Are you okay?" Just now, he was full of confidence and claimed that he had rich experience.

At this moment -

Dr. Gu, who was hiding under the chair in embarrassment: "..." "

..."

Gu Qingchen's expression was stiff, and he and Su Ci looked at each other in silence.

After looking at each other for a few seconds, he finally came to his senses and quickly said calmly: "Of course it's okay."

He said this while avoiding Su Ci's gaze.

Just a glance forward inadvertently, and he caught sight of the keeper's gray-blue uniform trouser legs. When he lowered his gaze, he saw Su Ci's clean black leather shoes.

"..."

Gu Qingchen, the most valued purifier in the Second and Fourth Base, has never been so embarrassed!

He quickly threw away the chair in his hand, then got up from the ground, quickly straightened his clothes and slightly messy hair, and quickly straightened his crooked gold-rimmed glasses.

Su Ci looked at him and said, "Just now..."

"It was an accident just now!"

After Gu Qingchen finished speaking, he realized that he was a little anxious. He coughed and changed the subject: "Just now, No. 4 suddenly went crazy..."

Speaking of this, he couldn't help but frown.

Controlling objects... This is an ability that Four has never shown before.