Dead Because of Lunches

(This is a made-up story I read; some words are changed. Warning: contains suicide!)

Three friends, who are all men and construction workers, sit on an unfinished roof, about to open the lunches their wives had packed them. The first guy says, "If I get a peanut butter sandwich in my lunch again, I'm gonna jump off this roof." The second guy nods and says, "If I get spaghetti in my lunch again, I'll do the same." The third guy nods, a little more than the second guy did and says, "If I get pork in my lunch again, I'll follow you guys."

The first guy opens his lunch box, there's a peanut butter sandwich inside. He says, "Ugh! Peanut butter again!" And true to his word, he jumps off the roof. The second guy opens his lunch box, there's spaghetti inside. He says, "I'm sick and tired of spaghetti!" and jumps off the roof, also sticking to his word. The third guy sadly opens his lunch box, and sure enough, there's pork again. He exclaims, "Wait for me, guys!" and jumps off the roof, sharing his friends' fate.

The three guys's wives are at their joint funeral. The wives of the first two guys are crying, while the wife of the third guy looks confused. The wife of the first guy asks through her tears why she wasn't crying. Still looking confused, the wife of the third guy says, "My husband always packed his own lunch."