He squinted his eyes and that's when he saw it, their path was going downhill so naturally the river would follow the ground structure, a waterfall was approaching.

"Floyd look out! Water- uh Milk? Milkfall!" John Dory yelled out.

"What?!" Floyd looked up and saw what was ahead.

"Brace yourself!" Bruce shouted.

Floyd got into position, luckily his younger brother taught him some survival tactics, he made sure he feet went first as he got off the raft as he held his breath, tensing all the muscles in his body as he went down the milk waterfall. His brothers quickly rushed to the bottom of the waterfall and thankfully they saw their brother was soaked but safe as he carefully climbed back onto the cookie raft that somehow survived the fall.

"Are you ok?!" Bruce asked.

"I'm ok! Branch's survival tactics for waterfalls worked!" Floyd replied.

The brothers sighed in relief, thanks to their baby brother's tips, Floyd was safe. They continued to follow the river until there was a sound of humming, it sounded soothing, they had reached the end of the river so the brothers knew what was going to happen, suddenly the milky river started to shake as a giant round orange creature with adorable cutesy eyes emerged from the milk, it floted in the milk and you could see it's short tiny tentacles and short arms sticking out.

"It's kinda...adorable?" Floyd questioned.

"Sleep little one, close your eyes" The Lullaby Chomper began to sing.

"Huh?" Floyd tilted his head.

"Your body's cooling with the night"

"What's it doing?" Spruce wondered.

"Let your worries slip away" The orange creature's eyes turned a glowing pink.

Suddenly Floyd a sense of calm wash over him, it was so soothing and peaceful, like the times his grandma would sing him at night as a child, his eyes slowly started to become a glowing pink color as he was slowly falling into the creature's trance, starting to feel tired.

"Floyd are you ok?" John Dory called out.

"I don't think he can hear us" Clay pointed out.

"What do we do?!" Bruce asked.

"Tomorrow is a brand new day" The singing creature continued to sing its hypnotising lullaby.

Floyd yawned as he started to lay down on the cookie raft, ready to go to sleep, this wasn't good, he needed to stay awake so he can save his niece with his brothers, John Dory started to panic, unsure of what the creatures intentions were.

"Shimmering moon and satin sky, soft wind breathes its lullaby" The lullaby chomper was moving close to Floyd as he fell asleep.

"We need to wake him up!" John Dory explained.

"But how? that creature seems to have him in some sort of trance!" Clay said.

"Maybe if we try to combat with another song he'll snap out of it?" Bruce suggested.

"Well we need to try something!" Clay replied.

"Your dreams are here to set you free, the dawn will bring you back to me" The Lullaby Chomper finished its song.

"We need to hurry!" Bruce exclaimed.

"I know just the song" John Dory got an idea.

The lullaby chomper started to open its mouth showing its razor sharp teeth as it moved closer towards Floyd.

"How can you see into my eyes like open doors?" John Dory started to sing.

"Seriously?" Bruce questioned.

"Leading you down into my core, where I've become so numb" Clay joined in.

The lullaby chomper stopped moving towards Floyd and turned towards the brothers slightly.

"Without a soul"

Clay vocalized as the creature looked confused.

"My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, until you find it there and lead it back home" Bruce finally joined in seeing this was working as Floyd started to stir in his sleep.

"Wake me up!" John sang loudly.

"Wake me up inside" The brothers sang together

"Save me!" Clay went on his knees.

"Call my name and save me from the dark"

The lullaby chomper started to move towards them, slowly getting out of the milk, they couldn't stop now, they needed to wake their brother up to save him.

"Wake me up!"

"Bid my blood to run"

The brothers started to back up as the lullaby chomper got closer to them, it was mad and hungry.

"I can't wake up"

"Before I come undone"

Slowly the effects of the lullaby Chompers song were subsiding as Floyd started to wake up from his brothers loud singing.

"Save me!" Bruce tried throwing a rock at it but it had no effect.

The lullaby chomper opened its mouth ready to eat the brothers, Floyd managed to get out of his groggy state and saw his brothers were in danger he then spotted the last item they needed in the mouth of the creature and knew what he needed to do.

"Save me from the nothing I've become" John Dory finished singing as he stretched his arms out wanting to protect his younger brothers.

Just before the lullaby chomper got close enough Floyd swooped in, kicking it's back which got to spit out the last item which was a bottle with the golden glitterstar on it, the creature roared in pain as it retreated back to its home in the milk river.

"Floyd you're ok!" Bruce smiled.

"Thanks to you guys and now we have the last item so all we have to do is get to Crystal and we can go back home" Floyd explained.

"Yes! We did it!" Clay cheered.

"It's not over yet though, we still need to climb to the top of Daydream Peak" Bruce added.

"Let's get a move on then, we won't get there any faster by talking" John Dory started to walk, the others followed him as they started to walk their way up the giant mountain.