"ARE YOU CRAZY?! OUR KIDS ARE STUCK IN TIME AND YOUR GONNA MAKE US GO ON VACATION?!" Harry screamed. "Not exactly Neville still works in engineering he could help fix the Time turner!" Draco explained.

"Really? Okay!"

"Plus since you know we're rich." Draco smirked proudly. "We're taking my private Jet." Ron rolled his eyes.

•••

"Okay so we can do this." James said. "We need to tell our parents." Rose told. "She's right let go you two." Ethan then walked over to the younger parents.

"We need your help." Ethan said to the four. "With?" Draco said sighing. "We need to find Hugo and Teddy."

"But we don't even know what they look like.." Hermione joined in.

"Hugo is a toddler he will be easy to know. And Teddy is like.. a 7th year but with no uniform." James explained.

"Wait.. Teddy is 17?" Ron asked. "Yes, Ronald!" Hermione said shaking her head. "Let's all get going and let's go in duos." Rose said. "No i'll go by myself." Ethan said proudly. "You'll go with us." Rose said rolling her eyes. "Fine."

"I'll go by myself I'm not going with these dorks." Draco protested. "Well one of those dorks are your husband" Rose smirked crossing her arms. Draco blushed a little, "Surprisingly." He scoffed. Harry turned red to nervous to even talk. "So Mom you'll go with Dad." Rose said not realizing she was saying 'Mom' or 'Dad' The two blushes but nodded. "And you two." She said pointing at Draco and Harry.

Draco had a big frown and Harry was red. "Alright let's get going!" The three kids begin to walk. And the Ginger and Brunette couples walked off which left Harry and Draco together.

"I already hate this." Draco muttered as they walked. "Mm.." Harry hummed rubbed his arm nervously.

Draco opened a closet to find no one. "Just to tell you, Potter. I'm not and will never be into man."

"Than how the hell are you my husband in the future, huh?" Harry said a little hurt from Draco's comment. "Not sure. But it won't happened."

"Believe that then." Harry said annoyed. "I will!" Draco growled as he opened a random door to see no one. "Why you gotta be like that?" Harry asked finally after awhile of silence. "Like what?" Draco said confused.

"Always I don't know.. rude?"

Draco looked at him weirdly. "Because I have only have hatred towards you."

Harry's heart sunk. "I figured." He mumbled.

•••

Rose was opening doors. "Wait.. do you guys hear that?" James said pointing towards a door. "Yeah.. I hear crying maybe it's Hugo!" Rose said running towards the door. Ethan grabbed Lily's hand as they ran. Rose opened the door to see no one. "That's.. weird." James said confused. "But I swear I heard crying"

"Me two." Ethan said as he scratched his chin.

"Gwuys! It's from down the hwall!" Lily pointed. They ran down the hall again. And opened the door. "Hugo!" Rose cried out as she hugged the crying child. "Wrose!" He sobbed. "Are you okay? Hurt?!" The ginger shook his head. "I'm scared!" He sobbed. "It's okay!!" She held the child.

She grabbed his hand and they walked outside the room he had big red puffy eyes. "Do you know by any chance where Teddy is?"

"Tweddy?" He thought for a second. "No!" He responded. "Wait guys.." James spoke. "Didnt dad say he had a map? To see all of Hogwarts?" Rose eyes widen. "YES HE DID! Your so smart for once James! I'm so proud!" She sarcastically said. "Whatever!"