Chapter 27 - frame

Start from the beginning

"I'm serious!" Naoya growled.

"With that face?" You raised an eyebrow.

You quickly looked at choso beside you with wide eyes "That wasn't on purpose." You admitted even though it was.

"But i agree." Choso replied which made you surprised. His face was still showing no emotions, so you were confused whether he was amused or not.

Brushing it off, your attention shifted back to naoya. Choso furrowed his eyebrows a bit, glaring at the blondie in a lazy way. "And you. I'm warning you. Do you think you can leave here alive?" Choso retorted bluntly.

Suddenly, with a swift motion, naoya circled around choso's back. He gets behind choso's view and touched his chest, trapping choso with a frame using Projection Sorcery before punching him hardly to the wall.

"Dammit blondie!!" You yelled as you grabbed few rocks on your hand before using the hammer to strike the rocks towards the projection frame where choso was trapped. The frame broke that made choso free and smashed out of the frame.

"Why you!" Naoya grumbled but before he can even move, you quickly dashed behind him, hitting the hammer's face harshly on top of his head without hesitation.

His ears started ringing and almost losing the balance with his step. "That wasn't enough." You grunted before adding a jumped kick across naoya's face that made him flew away and to the ground.

You brushed off the hammer as if you were cleaning it while having a satisfied smile. But that didn't lasted...

"Y/n!" Choso jogged towards you worriedly. He held your forearms "Please run now!" Choso shook you gently, he was panicking a bit.

But why.. you thought you just saved him from the trap. Now what is he saying..

"W- wait what?" You blurted out with your brows knitting in confusion. "I said run now!!" Choso was now yelling that made you flinch, your heart was racing nervously.

"You heard me y/n!!" Choso yelled again, his voice was laced with anger, panic and concern. You didn't said anything back as you started running, you were shock.

"What's happening!" You muttered to yourself anxiously. But then there it was, your body tenses up. Your body stopped running itself, you weren't able to move.

"H- huhh?" You started panicking. After seconds of being paralyzed, you realized that you were in a projection frame under naoya's technique.

He tricked you. "How is it?" You heard naoya's voice behind you.

"Shit!! Y/'n!" Choso's furious voice echoed around as he started running up to you and naoya.

"Looks like i have to make it fast." Naoya whispered and laughed menacingly. He touched your head by the frame, and suddenly, you were flew away continuously that you literally passed two buildings, until your back made contact with the wall and breaks.

You flopped on the ground harshly, you were barely breathing right after you were brutally threw away by naoya. "Ahgh." You gagged, and the blood started streaming down your mouth, your nose and head and the rest of your body.

"NAOYAA!!!" Choso raged, throwing hard punches at naoya everywhere mercilessly. "Die already!!" Choso spat on his face before grabbing naoya by the hair and threw him on the ground.

Naoya was beaten so badly that his eyes got swollen and barely open. He coughed in blood before speaking audibly "You're tough and that girl.. seriously, who are you?" Naoya's voice was almost visible already.

"I'm the oldest of ten siblings. And y/n, she's...." Choso paused for few seconds "She's my-" he decided not to tell for now. "Tsk, so now.. die." He exclaimed in front of naoya's face.

"Flowing red scale: stack."

—————————————————————

To be continued... <33