back story

((just bare with me for a second the chapters are going to be different and don't say anything because I'm not going to argue with anyone about religions it's just for the story)))

When I was a child my mother
Would tell me stories about the gods and goddesses that they were real in the heavens called Olympus. All Gods and goddesses have a meaning behind their names because they could control what they're good at in the human realm

Poseidon god of the sea and oceans he can control the water of the sea and oceans at his will with his trident he is the reason we have fish and different creatures that we hunt for food to eat with families that we care about and  experiment with.

Demeter goddess of harvest and fertility, she gave us weets for the bread that's we baked and eat she gave us the herbs to make medicine for the sick.

Persephone goddess of spring she gives us the trees, plants and flowers that spread around the earth. These are some of the gods and goddesses that help the earth and Prometheus the god of humanity who made us to who we are but..........................There's always chaos in the earth and the sky but there's one that sticks out of all is Athena the half sister of Prometheus....... Athena is the goddess of wisdom,war and battle strategy As well,part of humanity with her brother that gave us life but there's no real reason to who made us.

My mother told me stories of the goddess Athena and her wars and how skilled she was with weapon and as I grew older I don't know that Athena would be more important than I realized........