Chapter V

Chapter Five - Siblings

I haven't moved on yet. None of us did. (Y/n) was in the shower, looking blankly at the wall. "It was my fault. Irene died because of me.." they were the closest out of her other siblings. Irene treated her like a sister and the others treated her like a maid, used by her parents at a young age, only focusing on her cursed Technique.

Out of the five kids the (L/n) family had, Irene was their favorite, the other kids came next except for (Y/n). "Goddamn it." She whimpered and finished the shower, going to the bedroom and slept.

It was Saturday. She didn't have any work lined up today. Once she finished dressing up, she went outside and bought flowers. Her eyes were watery as she walked to the cemetery and went to one particular grave. "Hi sis." She knelt down and sat beside the grave as she puts the flowers on it while she tilted her head up high.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.. sorry I sang that night.." tears started to form as she wiped it before it fell. "I'm getting a tattoo soon. From a guy I think I like." (Y/n) smiled and looked at the grave. "I missed our girl talks."

Her eyes lit up when she realized what tattoo she should get. Two. She needed two tattoos. One of a cat and one for her sister's favorite animal. "Well, I need to go sis. I miss you."

\°\°\°\°\°\°\

Soon enough, she arrived at Choso's tattoo parlor. "Choso-san!" She smiled and waved once she got inside. The man was surprised to see her there. "How may I help you, (Y/n)?" He asked politely and cleaned his hand and yawned.

"I'm ready." She beamed a bright smile at him and bowed. "Can you do two? One on my thigh and.. one on my chest!" (Y/n) proudly stated as Choso was kind of intrigued with her sudden confidence. "Sure, sit down."

She sat down and looked at him. "You can do my thigh first."she took her trousers off which caused Choso to suddenly look away. "I want it near my butt." She grinned a bit as the man nodded. "I should do the cat one first, right?"

(Y/n) nodded to respond with that question. "Can I talk to you about my past mission while you work?" She asked, Choso didn't seem to mind it. The man took his stuff as he got ready, telling her to sit on the chair.

Once he got into his position, he started to work on her thigh as she hissed a bit. "So tell me.. about your recent mission." Choso said, hoping it would distract her. "Well, uh, I was told to look for some curses around a certain area." She looked at him.

"I bumped into a curse that could easily classify as a special grade." (Y/n) continued. "He had blue skin, he was pretty but also extremely annoying." As soon as she said those words, he looked at her. "Long hair, stitches all over his body?"

(Y/n) was surprised as to how he knew what that curse looked like as he paused. "Fuck.. Stay away from him." His voice was strict as his eyebrows furrowed which left her confused while Choso continued. "You know him?.." she asked and tilted her head.

"I... Worked with him once. But when I realized that Yuji was my brother, I left them." He refused to make eye contact with her and wanted to avoid her questions. "Really? Can you tell me more? I was about to exorcise him but he escaped." She pouted while he growled a bit, getting annoyed.

"Don't try and exorcise him. You'll get yourself hurt." He said with annoyance. Or was it just his way of hiding his concern? No one knew, Choso was always an unpredictable person, someone who doesn't easily show his emotions.

(Y/n) looked at him and shook her head. "I can handle him, Choso-san!" The woman proudly exclaimed at him as he stopped and pinned her on the chair, his face was inches away from hers. "I told you it is too dangerous."

With that, she was speechless, she could feel his breathing get heavy, his eyes were filled with concern. Choso went back to his seat and continued. The whole time became silent. None of them chose to spoke to each other about it.

Once Choso finished the tattoo, he gave her a mirror and showed him what he did. It was a small cute detailed tattoo of Pierro, it captured all of his unique features which made her eyes sparkle. "The chest tattoo will be done for... Another day."

(Y/n) glanced at him and nodded as she gave her payment. "Sorry.. I annoyed you. I won't be bothering you." She rubbed her elbow as Choso puts some petroleum jelly on it and a bandage around it. ".. Do what you wish. Make sure to wash the tattoo and put some Vaseline on it two times a day."

He looked once again in her eyes as she puts her trousers back on as she left him. ".. Sorry again." She muttered and went outside. (Y/n) was on her way back home until she bumped into Yuji. "Sensei?"

Her student was a bit confused why she looked a bit sad but she formed a smile. "Oh, Yuji. Uh, I won't be going back to your house but I'll pay you back for last time." She referred to the time he offered some food for them.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

"Okay, what happened?" Yuji asked his brother and crossed his arms, concerned for him. "She got in contact with Mahito. She was being stubborn when I told her not to try and kill him." He rolled his eyes as he washed the dishes.

His little brother sighed and sat down on the couch. "I can't help you with this anymore." He stated and looked at him. "You need to tell her how y-" Choso's eyes darted at him. "I don't have feelings for her, Yuji."

In denial. That's what Yuji thought. He knew that his brother was scared of losing someone he likes so he distanced himself, trying not to fall deeper for her. He sighed and looked at him with a frown. "Bro, you need to let yourself free.."