Chapter : 14.

Depuis le début

Those siren eyes which hold the definition of beauty, definition of love, definition of depth, definition of utmost truth. The eyes which everyone wants to drown in. The eyes which are deep like the ocean, scary like a storm and the eyes that he loves. Loves from the bottom of his heart.

He felt his heart leaping when he felt his husband's hand holding him protectively on his own and leaning close to him. Joining their forehead and whispering in that deep voice with so much love, "I will never hurt you, will never get angry on you without listening to your whole side. You are my better half and I will treat you like a husband should treat their better half. Never be scared of me. For others, I am Kim Taehyung but for you, Kim Jungkook, I am your husband, the person who's your half part and the one, who I, Kim Taehyung belong to. Never get scared of me, I will never in my life hurt you."

And here, right. You guessed it right. Jungkook melted like ice in a slightly warm temperature. He blushed furiously and hid his blushing cheeks in his husband's chest and boy did he expect to get a blast of his husband's animalic and attractive, primal and sophisticated musk cologne? He didn't. It was so raw. His husband wore nothing under the shirt and god that was so fucking sensual for him.

You should die, Jungkook. You are an idiot. You should die die die die die d—and his thoughts were cut by his husband who held his waist by wrapping his arm around like a belt and cupping Jungkook's cheek, "Are you okay? And, since when did you have a fever? Your body's burning", he exclaimed sincerely. And suddenly, Jungkook's body started to shiver a bit. He quickly pulled him in his strong arms and fished out his phone dialing a number.

"Beomgyu, Taehyung here. Jungkook got a fever today."

"Mmh, he didn't catch a cold earlier."

"No, he didn't eat anything cold either."

"No."

"Oh, yes. He did. But just a few drops. Okay, I get it. Mmh. In the closet."

"Yes, I did."

"Mmh, okay, I will make sure to do that."

"I will take care of him."

"Mmh, sure."

"Yeah, Good Night and Make sure to check on Grandma and Nana. Yeah, I will. Don't worry about him. Hmm."

The 5 Minute call sounded longer than that was. For whom? Of course, for Jungkook. He stuffed his face in his husband's buff chest and hid himself when his husband casted his eyes down to look at his face. Taehyung could feel the burning hot sensation on his chest. He looked down and cupped his husband's head with his palm and caressed his burning hot head.

He kissed his head softly and wrapped a warm blanket around his husband. He made him a burrito and moved a bit towards the nightstand and felt his husband's arms tightening around his waist and Jungkook stuffed his face more into that buff chest.

Taehyung sighed and caressed his head softly and took his phone and called on the landline of their home, and a maid picked it up and he asked her to come in their room. He soon heard the door knocking softly and, "You can come in", he said with a deep voice when his chest got a vibration and Jungkook flinched a bit with that tiny vibration and Taehyung hugged him closer and shushed him silently as he pats his head while whispering soft words as he notice he's still shaking after flinching.

He calmed him down softly and looked at the maid. He whispered to her about the medicines in the closet and asked her to give the box. Taehyung had a medical degree too as he was interested in being a doctor too. So, he used to give external exams and used to attend practicals daily after his Business Classes.