one;

01| CHAPTER ONE -
THE START
just so you know I don't go
to those lengths unless I have to

BEING IN A CLASS WHERE everyone was scared of you was not something neither of the three would want, the only person who seemed to see them as actual human being was gyeongsu, chaewon's half brother, at first they weren't really close but Gyeongsu...

BEING IN A CLASS WHERE everyone was scared of you was not something neither of the three would want, the only person who seemed to see them as actual human being was gyeongsu, chaewon's half brother, at first they weren't really close but Gyeongsu thought of it as ridiculous knowing the girl would never hurt anyone if she's not given a reason to it and chaewon never felt more grateful.

The three were treated differently though, chaewon the worst since she seemed to be angry most of the times because of her dark aura, and the way she carried herself. Min-ah at least was able to talk to some who wasn't constantly bringing up her past.

As for Tae-hyun who would be offered to play basketball with the boys sometimes but that was about it, the boy was too focused on a certain girl who sat by the window, she was the only one who ever talk to him at first, and seemed to be falling head over heels for the girl.

Chaewon despised everyone in there, the way they'd look at her as if she'd hit them bothered her so much, she always took everything to heart, but underneath the cold surface, Chaewon was a sweet girl, maybe nobody noticed the way, she always apologized once bumping into someone or when she'd pick up something from ground that they'd dropped, maybe they didn't notice because they were all too scared except for one.

He never seemed to stop staring and it bothered her so much, it was like he read her like an open book.

It was around the start of the second term now and they seemed to survive the first term just fine but never knew what was waiting for them in this term of the school.

Chaewon walked into school, earphones in her ears as she approached the building but stopped upon seeing Yoon Gwi-Nam dragging two juniors to the construction site, but it seemed like Chaewon wasn't the only who had noticed this; suhyeok was standing just a few feets away from her as she stared up at the construction site, seeing as he walked up to the construction site, chaewon followed him.

Suhyeok unknowingly stopped in his track as chaewon bumped into him, he slowly turned around as he quirked his eyebrows upon seeing her.

Chaewon didn't pay much attention to his stare as she walked past him, suhyeok remembering why he was here walked after as they entered the building .

"Yoon Gwi-Nam!" She called out as she dropped her bag, putting her hair up in a ponytail, gwi-nam started approaching her.