2. Round Two

3RD PERSON'S POV

Michelle had a deep sleep, that was after attending a party at the beach side near the hotel and drinking a little alcohol.

She stretched her body but she felt like something was coming out from her gut, she covered her mouth and ran towards the sink.

Or perhaps a little more alcohol.

She held her forehead and groaned at the throbbing pain after vomiting. "What time is it already? Grabe alas dose?!"

She couldn't believe what she was seeing, so she really partied that hard. Napaupo nalang siya sa kama upon realizing that. The sun was already up, covering all of Phuket.

Anyare ba kagabi?

She intently closed her eyes at inalala mga nangyari sa gabing yun. Well, she met someone at that party kasi– that part she remembered bits but decided to shrug it off, it was all blurry.

Ding-dong!

Napatingin siya sa pinto niya and thought hard of who could it be. She certainly did not ask for something from the hotel. And if it is, the timing is just impressive.

Ding-dong!

That made her jolt from her bed and looked at the intercom beside the door. On the screen was the hotel staff from yesterday, still with the trolley and in it was foods she did not order herself.

Kakagising niya nga lang 'di ba? She looked at herself and she was still wearing what she wore that night.

"Good noon, Miss. Lunch is served."

She just opened her door and followed the staff, contemplating whether to ask or not because she is confused af. "Did I ask for those?"

Kamot ulo nalang siya ng napatingin sakanya yung staff with an expression na 'are you kidding me?' that she decided to drink the water that was served.

"We received your order earlier and you asked to deliver it around lunch time. Please enjoy your food, Miss."

"Thanks, Amphon." Michelle said as she glanced at the nameplate of the staff. "Did I say it right?"

The staff just nodded and smiled at her. "If you need anything, just let us know."

She smelled the food in front of her, well she had rice and a dish she doesn't know, a soup with curry flavor and a hangover drink?

What the hell did I do?

-

After just laying around her bed, Michelle didn't notice it was already 3 in the afternoon. She swears she is a productive person but then reasoned out to herself that maybe she was just stressed and all.

She didn't even checked her phone since she woke up, she just stared at the ceiling, rethinking all her life choices.

"Kasalanan mo 'to!" she said to no one and stood up, just to kick the bed frustratingly.

Napatigil nalang siya ng naisip nya pinaggagawa niya, it's kind of silly she might as well just take her frustration somewhere else.

Her mind wandered towards the hotel gym which she already checked upon check-in. They do have a punching bag there.

Without wasting a single minute, she showered in cold water and readied her workout clothes. Matapos lahat ay tumingin muna siya sa salamin.

She is donning a black sports bra that highlighted her abdomen, paired with a baggy jogger pants and her new balance shoes.