At five o'clock in the afternoon, Tang Xing went to the kindergarten to pick up his son. Teacher Liu did not complain again, saying that he had moved the seats of Tang Xichen and Yang Mingyu so that they did not have a chance to come into contact. The two little guys got along well at the end of the day. Tang Star breathed a sigh of relief.

After returning home, Tang Xing went to cook. Tang Xichen knelt on the chair behind the counter of the canteen and looked outside. As soon as he saw Li Wenqing's car approaching, he immediately lowered his head and pretended to read a comic book.

Li Wenqing was heartbroken. After entering the house, he picked up the box of Lego and opened it on the counter. "Come on, continue." "

Okay!" Tang Xichen immediately started playing with him enthusiastically.

In order to win over the guests, Tang Xing spent some effort today to prepare three dishes and one soup, all with meat.

Tang Xichen ate half a bowl of rice more than usual. Although Li Wenqing didn't say anything, he still finished the food. It seemed that he was quite satisfied. Tang Xing felt relieved.

After dinner, Tang Xichen and Li Wenqing assembled Lego again. It was almost nine o'clock and they were still having fun.

Tang Xichen was fighting a Tyrannosaurus rex, but he was weak and the Tyrannosaurus Rex's head couldn't fit into the slot on his neck. He broke out in a sweat.

"Here, let me help you pretend." Li Wenqing stretched out his hand towards him.

Tang Xichen hesitated for a moment, looked at Tang Xing who had his back turned to this side in the canteen, and put the Tyrannosaurus Rex parts in Li Wenqing's hands.

Li Wenqing installed the Tyrannosaurus Rex effortlessly, then held his movable lower jaw and let out a low roar, "Ouch--" "Thank you, Uncle

Li!" Tang Xichen was surprised and happy, starting from Li Wenqing Taking the Tyrannosaurus rex in his hand, he stretched out his neck and shouted like him: "Ooooo, ooh~"

Tang Xing heard the noise and came over from the canteen and knocked on the top of his son's head, "It's so late at night." What are you calling for? Go wash up and go to bed, otherwise you will be late tomorrow morning if you can't get up."

Tang Xichen covered her head and begged: "Dad, let me play for a while, just five minutes, no, three minutes, can you? Tang

Xing was not accommodating at all, "No, go to bed quickly, otherwise the children will laugh at you if you don't grow taller."

Tang Xichen had no choice but to put down the Tyrannosaurus Rex and go to the bathroom to wash up.

The more Tang Xing looked at Li Wenqing, the more he felt that this guy's purpose was not pure. "Do you have any ill-intentioned intentions towards my son?" Li Wenqing said without changing his expression, "If you suspect that I am

abducting children, you can go to the police station and report me."

Tang Xing snorted, "You are a policeman. If you go to the police station, they will protect you."

Li Wenqing raised his eyebrows slightly, meaning what do you want.

Tang Xing raised his right hand and shook it in front of his eyes, meaning that if he saw the big fist, don't do anything evil, otherwise -

Li Wenqing didn't seem to understand, he also stretched out his hand and held his fist with open fingers. .

His palms were wide and big, with slender fingers that could wrap Tang Xing's hand in them.