𝐨𝐧𝐞 ― 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Oh Cecelia dear, this is a disaster! Nothing is ready for the evening. The decorations are up but your grandmother wrote to me and apparently serving appetizers isn't enough and we should be serving canapès. For Merlin's sake, why do people want to eat when they are standing? Now I have to think of an entirely new menu for this"

Lady Charmaine Rosier neè Greengrass hosted the most perfect parties and galas and according to her father, she had had a knack for partying and hosting since her Hogwarts days. Cecelia-Marie knew that's where she got her alcoholic tendencies from. Not wanting to see her mother panicking or having a meltdown, she suggested.

"Why not leave it up to the house elves? I'm sure they know good canapè recipes and can whip some up before the gala"

Lady Rosier stops in her incessant pacing, turning to look at her oldest in a dramatic way, "Oh I didn't think of that! Oh my darling, you've saved me from writing back to your grandmother"

The woman hurries to peck her daughter on her forehead and wishes her a happy good morning. She then turns to her son and smiles softly before knocking him onto the floor from his former position of half his body out of the bed.

"Seriously? Do you all hate me?"

"You should be glad I didn't do more, Evan Rosier! You've been out all day yesterday and didn't even bother informing me. I expect to see you both down for breakfast in thirty minutes"

Evan sits up, turning to look at the clock on Cecelia-Marie's bedside table and pushes the blankets away in a hurry.

"I'm late. Reg and Pandora are to come in fifteen minutes"

Cecelia-Marie looks at him in shock, "fifteen minutes?"

To say Cecelia-Marie was annoyed was a bit of an understatement. Don't get her wrong, she absolutely adored her brother and his best friends but they could be loud and Cecelia-Marie preferred her quiet mornings, sipping on her coffee as she sat near the window overlooking the gardens.

Evan leaves in a hurry, making Cecelia also stand up in a rush, hurrying to make herself presentable before the two gremlins arrived to join the other gremlin that resided in their home.

Joining her mother and the devil trio she sat in her spot at the dining table, which was a light cherry wood. Cutlery and plates are placed to perfection and the napkins have the prime crest of the Rosier family.

Lady Rosier had left to call the kids who had given both the women a headache but according to them the Rosier home was most friendly to 'hang out'.

"How has your morning been, Mama?" she asks as her mother sits at the head of the table, with Cecelia-Marie to her right.

"Splendid if you don't count your grandmother's incessant letters about tonight's gala. She has been chastising me about my decision to call all respectable families and not only the sacred twenty-eight." Charmaine Rosier and Amora Rosier did not get along and it was a well-known fact. The two were perfectionists who liked doing things through different methods.

Cecelia-Marie nods, a small smile on her face as she watches the three fifteen-year-olds running into the dining hall and taking their respective seats. With Evan to Lady Rosier's left, Regulus on his side, and Pandora on Cecelia-Marie's.

"Thank you for inviting us for the day, Lady Rosier" Regulus thanked the woman on behalf of himself and Pandora who also smiled gratefully at the older woman.

"Oh nonsense! I told you both to call me Aunt Charmaine, have I not? I hope the two of you have your outfits for the evening ready"

Pandora nods, "Rabastan and Rodolphus insisted I wear lavender to the gala. The color apparently compliments my skin tone and hair"