repeated subconsciously: "Yeah, what should I do?"

Tang Xing ate pistachios and sneered, Fool, then lie.

Li Wenqing suggested, "How about I move to your house for a few days? Work hard for a while every night, and you can finish it in about a week." "Okay!"

Tang Xichen blurted out, then felt something was wrong and asked for help. Looking at Tang Xing as if.

Tang Xing threw a pistachio into his mouth, as if it had nothing to do with him, "You decide for yourself, anyway, he wants to live in your bedroom." Tang Xichen made up his mind and said solemnly to Li

Wenqing He said, "Then I will allow you to stay in my bedroom for a week."

Li Wenqing raised the corners of his lips slightly, "Thank you."

Tang Xing sighed in his heart, this little kid is really easy to trick, and he will have to teach him to be more thoughtful later. , otherwise the next time a trafficker uses Lego to seduce him, instead of turning the corner and saying, "Then you will move here tomorrow?" "Today, all

my things are in the car."

Li Wenqing said and went out to get his luggage. .

Ha, you are quite well prepared. Tang Xing folded his arms and watched him take out the backpack and suitcase from Santana's trunk. Okay, the rent will start from today.

Tang Xichen's bedroom is smaller than the one where the father and son are sleeping now, but the overall area is still a little larger than the single dormitory at the police station, and the furniture is relatively complete and has all the necessary things. It's just that Tang Xing has renovated the house. The floor is covered with cartoon environmentally friendly plastic mats, and the furniture is also in children's style. It looks very childlike and childish, which doesn't fit well with Li Wenqing's image of a tall and cold brother.

It doesn't matter, he still has a "childlike innocence" anyway.

Li Wenqing happily transferred half a year's rent to Tang Xing using his mobile phone. Tang Xing was so excited about the extra 30,000 yuan in his account that he said without sincerity: "Why did you give me so much at once? What if Tang Xichen kicks you out in a week and refuses to let you live?"

Li Wenqing said calmly: "That's my problem, and I won't let you refund the money when the time comes."

Of course, if you give it to me, it's mine. Don't even think about taking it back! Tang Xing put his phone in his pocket and couldn't suppress the smile on his face.

Li Wenqing placed his belongings in the room, while Tang Xing went to open the store.

At half past eight, Tang Xichen consciously washed his face and brushed his teeth. Tang Xing turned on the hot water and let him take a bath. After washing, he stood in front of the box of Lego wearing bear pajamas, wanting to open it and see the dinosaur he built.

Tang Xing patted the kid on the butt and said, "Go to bed quickly. We have to go to kindergarten tomorrow morning." "

Oh."

Tang Xichen touched the Lego box and reluctantly went upstairs.

Tang Xing opened his shop until after ten o'clock and closed the door only when the street was completely empty.

Then he went to the bathroom to wash up. After brushing his teeth, he felt the urge to urinate, so he turned to face the toilet. Just as he was about to unbutton his pants and was about to release them, the door opened with a "squeak" and Li Wenqing came in.

Tang Xing: "..."

Li Wenqing: "..."

Two seconds later, Tang Xing hurriedly took Xiao Tang back and pulled up his pants, and asked awkwardly and angrily: "Why didn't you knock on the door before you came in?"

Li Wen asked Qing Mian calmly moved his gaze from a certain part of his body to his face, "Why didn't you lock the door when you went to the toilet?" Do

I need to lock the door when it's convenient for me to do it in my own home? Tang Xing was quite depressed. There was suddenly an outsider in the space where the father and son lived. He couldn't adapt to it for a while. He had forgotten about it just now, so he had to say: "Okay, okay, I will remember to lock the door in the future. I'm sorry, Li." Superintendent, please go out on a first-come, first-served basis."

Li Wenqing turned around and went out, thoughtfully closing the door for him.

Tang Xing then unzipped his pants to pee, and took a shower after resolving his internal emergency. Halfway through taking off the T-shirt, I remembered that I hadn't picked up a change of clothes yet. In order to avoid being caught by Li Wenqing when I went upstairs naked, I had to put down the T-shirt, run to the bedroom on the second floor to get pajamas, and then return to the bathroom to take a shower. .

Alas, it's really troublesome. I used to do whatever I wanted at home, but now that Li Wenqing has moved in, many of his habits have to change.

But for the 30,000 yuan that I got, I had to change whatever was necessary no matter how troublesome it was.