006 • 𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨

Start from the beginning

"Oh you didn't forget what happened at the club" Marie said looking at her confused.

Jayda looked at them both confused "what happened at the club."

Marie smacked her lips and she said "her and Jay had a gettin into at the club."

I smacked her arm and Jayda eyes widened and I said "nothing happened at the club with nobody."

"Mhm that's not what heard" Marie said leaning back.

Jayda grabbed milani and she said "you better be careful messing around with both of them."

I smacked my lips and I said "ain't nobody messing with him he's with that one bitch."

Marie laughed and she said "oh you finally so him with vae ."

I looked her confused and jayda nodded her head and she said "yeah they been on and off for a minute."

I shook my head and Marie said "y'all can make arrangements."

"I ain't making arrangements with his weird ass he act funny" I said mugging her.

Marie smacked her lips and she said "girl you just misunderstood that's all I say go with Jay."

Jayda nodded in agreement and she said "same here plus he look better."

"For y'all to criticize me a lot I never say to y'all do I" I questioned them.

Jayda looked at me and she said "girl please let's look at the real problem here I'm fine."

Marie looked between the both of us and she said "if y'all gonna talk about me can you say it out loud."

Jayda looked at her and she said "girl compared to us both we don't know what y'all are."

I laughed and Marie smacked her lips and she said "me and woody are fine."

I looked at her and I said "we can ask everybody for are selves y'all are the most confused couple ever made."

"Y'all know what that's disrespectful" Marie said getting up and walking to the kitchen.

Marcus came downstairs and we all stopped talking and he came to me and he said "ma you seen the towels."

I nodded and I said "yeah they're in the hallway closet."

He nodded and he walked back upstairs.

The girls looked at me and they said "when did this happen."

"Girl I'm shocked as y'all I didn't even know all of this was gonna happen" I said shrugging my shoulders.

I looked back at Jayda and she said "mhm well we finna go get are nails done."

They got up and Marie said "so if you got time cause because need time fa ya man and are nephew let us know."

I laughed and I said "ima plan something with y'all soon."

"Mhmm let's ya man don't take up that time" Jayda said walking out the door.

I shook my head and I closed and locked the door behind them.

𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I was getting ace in his car seat and I was leaving for the day with the girls for a girls day

Kenny came downstairs and he said "ma where you going."

"I'm going to the nail shop with the girls so we can have girls day is that ok with you" I questioned him.

He nodded and he said "yeah ma ima probably be here or at the Stu some shit."

I nodded and I grabbed ace and I said "I'll see you later baby."

"Love you ma" he said giving me a kiss and I said "I love you too baby."

I walked out the house and walked out the door and walked to my car and put ace in his car seat.

I got in the car and drove to Kaila's house and I get a text message.

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 😩

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 😩
𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 10:37

𝐍𝐲𝐚𝐡🤤🫶🏽 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 😩

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥? 😜✌🏽

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬?
𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥? 😜✌🏽