Cake touched the kiss mark on the nape of Ciel's neck that Ciel cannot hide well.

"Don't you think so?"

Cale leaned against Ciel and closed his eyes.

"Now, don't worry about it. I want to sleep."

Seeing Cale who was calm, made Ciel smile and start to feel calm too.

If it was because of Cale's desires, that was none of his business.

?

Ciel looked at the black dragon resting its head on his thigh with an awkward movement.

That made Ciel smile brightly and stroked the black dragon's head gently.

Ciel didn't expect the black dragon to show such a friendly attitude towards him, who was a member of Cale's Harem right now.

.

.

.

Arriving at the Henituse mansion, Cale got off the carriage first, surprising Ciel.

As a butler, he should be the first one to get off from the carriage.

“Young master, I know you don't care about etiquette, but you shouldn't have stepped down before this lowly servant-!?”

Cale stretched out his hand to Ciel, as if welcoming a princess off the carriage.

It made Ciel's face super red.

"Don't make fun of me!"

Ciel ignored Cale's hand, and walked to the servant carriage, finding Beacrox and Hans.

Cale looked at his hand which Ciel was ignoring, making him a bit annoyed.

But remembering Ciel's red face made Cale smile.

'Why does he need to act so cute?'

Cale immediately walked into the mansion with the black dragon.

He had to return Alberu's call and find Rosalyn, Lock, and Choi Han who had just returned from the Breck kingdom.

Ciel smiled at Hans who was watching the others do their work.

Beacrox also helped Hans in checking the list of items.

"Hans, do we have to bring these things in?"

Ciel looked ready to carry the item.

"........"

?

Ciel tilted his head looking at Hans and Beacrox who furrowed their brows after seeing him.

"No my cute and sweet friend, your job right now is just rest."

Hans let out a short sigh.

He had heard everything from Beacrox.

"Beacrox, take Ciel back to his room. Make sure he comes back safely. I can take care of the rest alone."

Hans immediately threw Ciel away from that job.

That made Ciel confused.

That's because he's now fine to help carry some of that stuff.

However, because Beacrox was already walking, he continued to follow Beacrox's steps, seemingly deliberately taking big steps until Ciel had to run after him.

.
.
.

After entering, Beacrox slowed his pace and walked at the same speed as Ciel.

"Ciel, that black-haired bastard also slept with young master Cale. So he might be unfriendly towards you."