Visitors Again

Next morning, everyone one came walking (or running) to the great hall.

Some more hesitantly.

"Alright. Today we will be looking at the future." Hecate imformed as they finished eating and had gone back to their seats.

As murmers arose, the marauders huddled together,

"Do we get to meet our children?"

"Kids. That sounds too wierd."

"Well only you and Padfoot have children."

"Well, you get to be godfathers."

"How would you know?"

"I know. I'm Sirius Black-ouch! Moony!!!"

"You deserve it.It does good to lower that ego of yours."

"You traitor. I trusted you Wormtail."

They were broken out of their bickering by Apollo, who looked at them amused.

"This is better than any entertainment, I've seen. Believe me."

As the boys grinned, Lily and Marlene bombarded Apollo with questions, which he switly escaped from with the help of Hecate who ushered everyone to their places.

Suddenly Apollo stopped, grabed Hecate's hand and whispered to her.

Hecate facepalmed, "How could I forget them. Ugh." and then she snapped-

Again, a very peculiar crowd was brought.

"Mom! Dad!" James yelled and the marauders grinned.

The hall was filled was filled with shouts. The odd group consisted of Fleamount and Euphemia Potter, Orion, Walburga and Arcturus Black, the Bones sibling( Amelia and Edgar), Augasta Longbottom and many others (I really forgot the list) and a very beautiful girl of 18 with black hair and warm brown eyes.

Though the Black cousins flinched as Orion and Walburga Black came, they sighed in relief when Arcturus Black the current head of the family came into view. Arcturus Black was respected and feared by many including his own family. He was strict but fair and they knew that if he knew about the abuse he would have disowned (and some other things) Walburga and Druella.

Soon after they got the news they sat down. "Alright this is Hestia, the virgin goddess of the hearth and the home." Hecate introduced the girl.

Purebloods, Halfbloods and Muggles bowed and she motioned them to rise with a fond smile.

Honestly, what was the reason purebloods were forced to bow if the Gods themselves hated it?(other than Zeus, Hera, etc.)

"Alright! Settle down! Now we are really going to dive into some clips in the future. Starting with....QUIDDITCH!"

'Oh no', was Lily's thought as she and Remus exchanged glances and looked at the cheering hall.

All right. It's been a loooooooong time since I opened my account. So, since my holidays have started, I'm going to start writing again (and stop again).

Fun Fact: I read Orion and Walburga as Onion and Garbage once. Don't ask me how.