☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

T W O
_________________________

"The voices in my head are screaming run now."

Consume - Chase Atlantic

_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

This school isn't terrible.

My classes aren't bad at all. My first, Maths, I have with Tristan, Olive, and another member of their group, Clover.

Clover, I noticed, is what they call the 'mother' of the group. She gives this feeling of comfortability. I don't really know how to explain it.

Turns out she's the youngest out of all of them.

How ironic.

She's a beautiful redhead with lovely green eyes and little freckles on her nose. She looked so much older than she was.

For English, I have it with Olive, Julian, Clover, and Wyatt, who turns out to be Olive's twin brother.

"You're twins?!" I had asked.

"Yup. Fraternal, that's why I look nothing like this wrinkly alpaca." He replied, nodding to Olive, mock disgust written over his face.

Apart from their striking sapphire eyes, Wyatt and Olive look nothing alike. While Olive has black hair, Wyatt has dirty-blonde long hair that's held in a little bun.

Olive was more of my height while I'd venture to say Wyatt was about 6 foot something.

If I ever saw them in public together, due to their closeness, I would've thought they were dating. Not actual siblings.

"Oh, shut it, you rotten been stalk." She had retorted, rolling her eyes.

"You love this bean stalk, though." He smiled childishly.

"I wonder why." She muttered.

"Please don't mind their childish behaviour," Clover had said. "They obviously have a screw loose."

Julian was more of the quiet type of guy. He didn't talk, always on his phone, and if not, just looking like he'd rather be anywhere but here.

His hair was a very dark colour, not brunette but at the brink of being black, and was scattered like bed hair. Beautiful and enticing grey eyes, he had, with full pink lips.

I liked his vibe, though. He had this cool and nonchalant aura around him that  didn't make me uncomfortable for some reason.