Picture

Mun is thankful for everything in his life. He most importantly has parents and grandparents in good health, two wonderful best friends and a cool career idea.

He also... Has a lot of money. A close friend of his parents won the lottery a few years ago, she decided to give a big chunk of the money to them. She was a very kind and amazingly smart woman, Mun remembers her staying at their house for a few months due to a horrible house fire she had, despite Mun's family's own money problems. Minsun, her name was. When she finally got enough money, she went to buy a small apartment and got a job as a psychology teacher in Mun's current university. When Minsun won the lottery, she told Mun's family and no one else. She was able to find a very pretty cottage of her own while Mun, his parents and his grandparents found another one not far away with the money they were given by Minsun. The lady is now even considered practically as family to them. She was the one who encouraged Mun to follow art studies and informed him about the opening of the art department at this university.

____

Quiet gasps of amazement slowly filled the classroom as the art students entered it. It looked like a classic auditorium, but much more aesthetic and decorated than the ones from regular universities. Lots of expensive looking paintings hung on the walls, with the whole structure having the same architecture as the main hall.

Aubrey lead the way for Hye, Hana and Mun to the best spots to sit in. Aubrey was the farthest on the left, having Hye on her right, with Hana between him and Mun. As the four of them sat down, the blue haired woman got a waffle out of her backpack and handed it to Hye. "Mom wanted to give us one each in case we got hungry," she smiled as who was revealed to be her brother took it and thanked her.

Mun stared at the two, his wide eyed gaze switching from Hye to Aubrey. "So you guys are siblings?"

Hye nodded. "Unfortunately." The comment was followed by a small "ow" as his sister playfully kicked hee elbow onto his side.

Hana guessed they were twins by just looking at them. Same eyes, same nose, same friendly smile, same everything. "They look exactly the same, of course they're siblings," she mumbled to Mun. "Of course they're siblings," he retorted with a high pitched mocking voice and a frown on his face. Hana ignored him, feeling like it would be too immature to continue the bickering.

After every student was comfortably seated, a strict looking teacher started speaking in a microphone. "Students," he started, his eyes looked cold but somehow loving. "I know I won't be able to start my lesson without you guys complaining about not having seen the weekly schedule." Small giggles of agreement traveled through the students. "At the end of the day, you'll be given the paper," the teacher continued as he pressed a remote control button and a double entry table appeared on the screen, "but I'm going to be nice enough to let you have a look now."

Hana, Mun, Aubrey and Hye looked at the screen.

Monday: photography;

Tuesday: performing arts;

Wednesday: sculpture;

Thursday: painting;

Friday: music.

A pretty simple schedule, but it looked fun.

"You'll get more details about when breaks are and when you have to come and leave, but that'll be later," the teacher concluded.

"Mister," Aubrey asked, "so you're our photography teacher, right?"

He nodded with a slight smile, the first he's shown since he entered. "Correct. And you can call me Mr. Myung."