𝟎𝟎𝟏. the vanishing of will byers

Start from the beginning

The two girls then sat on the couch and began to watch the movie. Within thirty minutes, they had already fallen asleep.

They needed the sleep anyway because they had school the next day.

An hour later, Olivia's parents arrived. Olivia's mom grabbed two blankets and covered the two girls with them.

Olivia's parents liked Sam. They thought she was a good influence. And she was.

Olivia's mom then set Olivia's clothes out for the next day. Olivia would pick out her own clothes, but sometimes, her mom would pick them out.

She then let the two girls sleep for the rest of the night.

                     *✧ 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍 ✧*

Lauren was in her friends basement playing a game of dungeons and dragons.

Lauren was a twelve year old girl who was in a friend group who called themselves 'the party'.

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood." Mike said. "A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness."

"It is almost here." Mike continued. "What is it?" Asked will. "Yeah, what is it?" Lauren followed.

"What if it's the Demogorgan?" Dustin questioned. "Oh, Jeez, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgan." Dustin worried.

"It's not the Demogorgan." Lucas responded. "An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike exclaims.

"Troglodytes?" Lauren said in a questioning tone. "Told ya." Lucas said. Then the two began chuckling.

"Did you hear that? That... that sound?" Wheeler asked. "Boom!" Wheeler yelled as he slammed his hand down on the table.

"That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... that came from something else." Mike said.

"The Demogorgan!" Wheeler exclaimed as he slammed the piece on the board.

Everyone groaned. "We're in deep shit." Dustin said. "Oh, shit!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Will, your action!" Mike exclaimed. "I don't know!" Will said. "Fireball him!" The Sinclair boy shouted.

"I'd have to roll a thirteen or higher!" The Byers boy stated. "Too risky. Cast a protection spell." Henderson spoke.

"Don't be a pushy. Fireball him!" Sinclair voiced. "Cast protection." Dustin spoke.

"The Demogorgan is tired of your silly human bickering! It stomps towards you. Boom!" Mike spoke.

"Cast protection." Dustin spoke again. "Fireball him!" Lauren voiced. "He roars in anger!" Wheeler exclaimed.

All of them started clamoring. "And Fireball!" Will exclaimed. The dice bounced off of the table.

"Oh, shit!" Lauren shouted. "Where'd it go?" Lauren asked. "Where is it?" Lucas questioned.

"I don't know!" Will spoke. "Is it a thirteen?" Henderson exclaimed. "I don't know!" Byers spoke again.