2

"Why did you bring me here?" I said once I found my voice back. He came closer to me.

"Look into the water. " secretive much.

"What am I supposed to see?" I asked because all I saw was the water and the moonlight reflecting on it. I then turned to Peter. He suddenly had a flower in his hand; a tulip. It's my favorite flower. "How did you know? How did you know this is my favorite flower?"

"You told me. On-on Neverland. " He said.

"You remembered." I smiled, talking just above a whisper, taking the flower. He came closer to me. My smile grew. A blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Mhm, of course I did." Peter said as he twirled me around.

"This whole night... it- it feels like a dream." I whispered, looking into the green eyes that seemed to have watched me all night in admiration.

"Well, I can assure you this isn't." He held my hand tightly as he walked towards the big tree. He guided me with a smile, but suddenly, I noticed something on his face. It might've been dark, but the silver glow of the moon was enough. I'd been so distracted by my dream come true that I didn't notice the dark bags under his eyes, the tired look on his face, his posture...

"Peter?" I asked. He stopped. He turned around to face me. He smiled and then nodded. "Have you slept?" His smile faded.

"It's nothing." He replied.

"That's not what I asked." I said sternly. I looked at him worriedly. He sighed, looked down.

"I slept enough." He lied.

"You lied. Why?"

"What?"

"You always look away from me when you're not telling the truth or when you're hiding something." I explained. His confused look changed to something else. He seemed... upset? "What is it?" I squeezed his upper arm.

"I... I am... just not myself lately." He revealed. I looked at him but he looked to the ground, so I took his face and made him look at me.

"But why?"

"It's- ever since you left from Neverland... It was like something's missing. Like... you were the only one holding me together." My eyes widened but softened quickly when I saw his eyes watering.

"So you left your Lost Boys to find me?" I asked. He couldn't have come here just to have a silly dance. He nodded. The smile he gave was weaker than usual. It was like he would pass out any moment from the lack of sleep. His tears were appearing and rolling down his cheeks. "It's okay, Peter. I'm here now." He then wrapped his arms around my shoulders, burying his face in one of them. I hugged him back tightly.