One.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and sighed.

It was six twenty.

I rubbed my face and stud up from my bed.

While I was eating breakfast, my alarm went off, indicating I had to go to the station.

I drank the last bit of my coffee and got my boots on and hopped in my Discovery car.

When I got out of my car, I locked it and begun to walk up the steps of the station's doors.

I was the second person to be in the building.

"Oh hey Jinyoung." Jackson said and put his coffee cup beside him and opened his laptop.

"Hi hyung." I said and walked to get a cup of coffee too.

After I got my coffee, I opened my laptop.

I looked at the news to see any criminal activities. I was scrolling through the pages to see the events the online Korean news reporter said and found something sort of alarming.

It was a girl and people were shouting, presumably dangling along the Hangang River.

"Shit." I said and got out my seat and grabbed my police jacket and said bye to Jackson.

"I have to save someone." I told him.

"Hurry." He said as I rushed to get in the cop car and immediately drove to the Hangang River.

In seven minutes, I arrived at the Hangang River and hastily got out of the car and slammed the car door.

The girl was about to jump until I tackled her and my back was flat on the ground.

"Eh, are you crazy??" I practically shouted at her.

"Officer, I don't want my life. It's too painful to live!" She exclaimed.

"Why do you say that? There's plenty of life in you. Don't just throwaway your life like that! There's so many things!" I said and tried to hoist her up.

She started to cry.

"It's because of my abusive parents that I'm like this. They made me feel worthless." She said softly.

I finally hoisted her up and she full on sobbed on my shoulder.

"So, you don't have a place to live anymore?" I asked when she stopped crying.

"That's right, when I ran away." She said.

"Ok. Hey, what's your name?"

"Chun Sangmin."

_____
A/N: a new Jinyoung story huh? i hope you liked it.