🔥 - I hate that you're better than me

Inspo (main idea) by:  @IrisSofia3  

(btw, i changed it a bit haha, i hope you're not disappointed)

Very slight TW: violence, blood

Trope: Ennemies to Lovers, Spy AU

~~

Minho has always been the perfect boy he is, and his entire life proved it rather well.

He came from a rather rich family, his father is a well known surgeon, and his mother is the perfect model of girlboss, a CEO of a huge company.

It all started in elementary school.

Minho had always been praised for the strict minimal stuff as soon as he did anything. He was the best, the cuter, the extrovert that everyone loved, a social butterfly.

He was the center of the attention, the perfect little child, everyone loved him and everyone looked up to him.

And it continued throughout his entire school path.

He had friends all over the city and his schools, and had thousands of girlfriends through school years, most of them being the prettiest or the smartest people have known them for.

His grades were perfect, his looks absolutely amazing. He nailed every discipline at school, and also had the time to have many hobbies. Name them, he tried and nailed them: Sports, Arts, Anything that could actually be done.

There was one thing that Minho nailed particularly: Martial Arts.

He had found a liking at this, and he concentrated most of his energy on this toward his childhood.

After graduating, Minho was so good at the different martial arts he tried, that it got attention of very specific people.

He got scouted by an Agency, a very particular one at that. A Spy Agency called JYP.

He got kidnapped, tested, and Minho did anything they could have prayed for, so they interviewed him, and offered him a spot.

Minho was delighted

He told his parents he got a great job in a law company, a well paid profession with a great house that comes with it, and just like that, he entered JYP.

Since then, Minho was the Ace of JYP. 

He nailed every single practices they had, and people started looking up to him.

He won every single fight he had been into, and his coaches loved him, always choosing him as an example.

He loved this. He loved the attention.

As soon as he started the missions, his boss had the pleasure to make Minho do half of them. Because every single time he got back from a mission, he had done everything perfectly, and had brought the perfect amount and necessitary informations, while being perfectly invisible to the sight of their ennemies.

Other spies started praying to be paired along with Minho, knowing he would to most of the job every single time, and they'll get better results, because it was Minho, and he was perfect.

But his spotlight eventually got stolen, and Minho didn't like it at all.

Han Jisung was new, he had been scouted the exact same way and had also nailed every exams perfectly.