Just friends? (Jarrod x blackreader)

Start from the beginning

"You".

He doesn't say anything, only holds my gaze. It's difficult to tell what he's thinking. Sitting this close to him I can see every detail about him. I notice the way his soft lips are lightly damp from a lick of his tongue. Desire burns through me, a desire to kiss those lips and run my fingers through his silky hair. He closes his eyes as he leans towards me slowly, like a hunter stalking his prey. I inhale as his lips hover in front of my own, they are only millimetres apart. Our lips touch lightly which makes my body tremble. I can't control the tension anymore. I press my lips to his and kiss them, it takes him a couple of seconds for him to kiss back. Once he kisses me we become desperate, our lips moving faster. Our bodies press together, I can feel every inch of him. His hands rest on my hips as one of mine travel to his hair, the other slowly running over his chest. I exhale through the kisses and slow down, savouring the moment. Jarrods hand which was once held over my own now pulls me in closer to him. My crotch presses against his own. With this, I can feel he is becoming hard which makes me shiver even more.

Jarrod pushes me to my back on the bed and his body comes down with me. He presses his cock onto my crotch slowly grinding through our clothes as he continues to kiss me. I pull my head away and angle my neck up. "You're so sexy" I mumble through a moan. He kisses my neck and trails down with kisses to my shirt all the while still grinding on me.

"Tell me how sexy," he says while clasping the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head to reveal a black lace bra "moan it to me".

I pull his shirt off him and admire his half-naked body "You are so unbelievably sexy, god, you make me horny a lot~." I say through moans and pull him down to kiss his lips. I bite his lower lip, pulling on it lightly which ejects a moan from him. His moans make me want to melt. He sits up between my legs and takes off my shorts leaving me in my matching black laced underwear. His eyes look at me with desperation. I sit up to unbutton his jeans and begin pulling them down. Jarrod takes them all the way off and I lay back down, I see his cock bulging through his underwear. I make eye contact with him and say in an embarrassingly desperate voice "I want you so bad". He smirks and removes his underwear and his cock sticks out almost straight, he's already rather hard. He teases me by kissing the inside of my thighs and trailing up. He kisses my stomach, my chest and finally up to my lips. He stops to remove my bra, but only ends up fiddling with it and not figuring out how to take it off. I chuckle and remove it for him.

He sways his hips left to right on my underwear.

"Do you want me" he smirks.

"Stop teasing me. I want you." I bite back playfully. He applies lube to his cock and strokes it a few times making it harder. He pulls aside my underwear and slowly enters my pussy.

His strong hands grab my thighs to spread my legs. He starts off slowly and enters me halfway, pulls out slowly and fully removes my underwear. He then enters me again this time going further, his cock stretching me and my pussy becomes wetter. He continues at this slow pace and moans lightly with pleasure, but doesn't enter all the way. My body becomes more desperate and I thrust myself up causing his cock to enter me more. This executes a long, low moan from the broth of us. He pushes my thighs back down firmly, but not enough to cause pain. He kneels his left leg on top of my right and slowly enters my pussy, this time going deep into me. Jarrod holds himself inside me for a few seconds before pulling out almost all the way. He then pushes his cock inside of me faster this time and back out again. I clench the bedsheet in my hands and moan his name, louder this time. This fuels him to go faster and harder. I close my eyes and bite my lower lip holding back from moaning more.

His pace slows again as he reaches an arm out to grasp my tit. His hand teases with my nipple and he moans. Jarrods hand comes away from my tit and he pulls himself out of me "Sit up" he demands while he lays on his back next to me. I follow his command, his hands grasp my waist and he pulls me on top of him.

"Me on top? Someone must be getting tired," I say in a joking manner.

"Just shut up and fuck me, love." he snarls with a smile. This sends a shiver down my spine. I follow his desire and mount his stiff cock and start bouncing on him. I lean over him slightly and place my hands on his sexy body. I begin to move my body quicker now, feeling his cock enter and exit me repetitively. He thrusts his cock inside of me at the same time in a fast motion, my body feels like it's going to explode. My tits bounce with the fast motion and Jarrod's hand returns to grasping one of them. "You're such a good girl" he moans.

"I'm your good girl," I say back and his hands go to my waist gently. My pussy tingles with delight and my legs shake slightly "Oh god, I'm going to cum" I exclaim. To this, he stops and I follow by slowing down. I bounce on his cock slower now, a steady pace that feels amazing.

I watch as Jarrods face becomes scrunched from me making him feel this horny. He moans slowly which sends a long shiver down my spine. I fasten my pace again and his moans persist more, this time loud and faster. He begins to thrust again and our bodies move fast, filled with the need for release. I moan louder, not caring if anyone overhears. "Don't stop" I manage to demand through moans. My body feels hot and ready to cum. I feel his cock enter my pussy so fast now and we both moan more intensely. Knowing we're both about to cum I force myself to continue at this pace, even though I am feeling tired. Jarrods eyes squint and his head throws back. I feel like my body is going to explode with delight. It feels too good, I let myself go and become overwhelmed with an orgasm. I give out one final moan as my body cums, at the same time Jarrod cums and we both stop moving. "I haven't cummed that strong in a long time," I say while dismounting myself from him.

"Pleasure to be of your help." Jarrod breathes.

Word count:1458

Hope you liked it❣️

Hope you liked it❣️