005

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵

𝘔𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘶𝘯𝘵

THE THREE WERE WALKING DOWN THE ROAD, with Anya in front of the couple, happily swinging her arms as she spoke to herself

"Abenture, abenture! La-la-la!"

"You mean an adventure" Loid corrected her. Anya came next to Natasha.

"Wanna hold hands, mummy?" Natasha smiled at Anya, before giving her, her hand.

"Of course."

'Seems like they're getting along well. The plan has already been set in motion. By the end of the day, we will have become a normal- no, a respectable family.'

Anya held onto Natasha's hand before leaning into her legs. Natasha then looked at Loid,

"Actually, where are we going?"

"I got my hands on some tickets through my work connections.-" He got a few tickets out and showed them to Natasha. They were Opera tickets.

'You're joking. I hate Opera.'

Natasha gave Loid a tight smile

The three then found themselves in the museum, right after the Opera theatre. Natasha was just glad to get out of there.

"Anya, make sure to keep your voice down in here."

"'Kay."

The museum was packed, as Loid scolded Anya for talking too loud, a portrait in particular caught her attention. The Alien Invasion in Manhattan.

Stark towers were destroyed, the only letter hanging onto there was an 'A'. Aliens were seen all around, as Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor were fighting them off on the bridge. Clint and Natasha were in the back, but their faces were blurred out. She was thankful.

'Not many people in Japan were interested in Hawkeye and the Black Widow anyway.'

Natasha thought to herself. Anya looked at her mother before running into her legs and taking a peek from behind. Natasha looked down at Anya with a slight smile.