hero names + internship and past memories

Start from the beginning

raven glanced at her hands and shrugged, "cause of my quirk" she sarcastically responds

"how would i know that!"

"i dont know" raven argues, bakugo glares at her and she smirks, resting her head on his shoulder, "i dunno" she whispers. 

---------------------

"so raven, why carnage?" mina asks taking some of ravens sweets as they walked down the street. 

"well, my dad said i would make a great hero and i rember we spent hours thinking of a hero name, and that's what we settled on" raven hums, "he said it sounds good next to his  and when i was old enough we would go out on patrol together" she pauses, "but i guess that time never came" 

"I'm sorry raven" mina mutters, raven shakes her head. "its fine" 

----------------

ravens hero internship she had been abit intimidated by the larger hero's asking for her, instead she choose a smaller hero

ravens hero internship she had been abit intimidated by the larger hero's asking for her, instead she choose a smaller hero. magneto, a hero known for his ability to create any blade. 

maybe she should have gone with a larger hero, she was sweating, the sound of a katana slicing through the air makes her jump, spinning around and bringing her own to clash against it.

raven grunted as the hero pushed on further, going to sweep her legs from under her, raven noticed the subtle movement and swung around, kicking him back before he could do anything raven had jumped over his head and slammed him onto the floor. the blade of her katana rests on magneto's neck and he huffs out a breath.

"well done raven" he nods as she steps back and helps him to his feet. "that's 5 to you and 5 to me, one more match, final round wins all"

raven nods and steps back, magneto walks back and raven walks down the corridor, they had been practicing in an old warehouse, raven listened for his heartbeat, the blood flow, the faint thrumming of the mans was above her, she let out a small breath and listened for it to get closer, and that's what it did.

she pulled out her katana and pressed her back against the wall, magneto made his way down the stairs, looking for raven, he silently opens the door and walks inside the room, raven crouches to the ground and waits for him to walk past, with that she jumps out and in a swift flick both katanas smash against each other, hard enough to draw a spark, they slipped from hands and shot across the ground.

magneto threw the first punch, raven caught his hand and jabbed his chest, he grunted and stumbled back, raven who still had a hold of his hand brought her foot up to smash into his side, he chokes and shoots backwards into the wall.

raven runs over and he laughs, "oh wow, your good" he stands to his feet. "your fast as well"

she smiles and he chuckles, flicking on the lights to illuminate the warehouse.

"let me fix it" raven hummed, gently placing her hands on the mains bruising ribs, he flinched at the coldness of her hands but watches as the bruises heal and raven steps back.