hero names + internship and past memories

Start from the beginning

raven stares down at the canvas and grumbles something, unclipping her pen and scribbling something down.

Most of the class are too nervous to go up, so yuga reveals his name first. He chooses "I can not stop twinkling" and although most of the class find the name strange, Midnight simply shortens it to Can't Stop Twinkling and moves on.

mina tries to choose "Alien Queen" as her label, but Midnight doesn't allow her to compare herself to the villain from Ridley Scott's movie franchise causing the class to worry.

tsu picks the title "Rainy Season Hero: Froppy" and the class responds cheerfully since she chose a normal name in comparison to the initial two.

Kirishima goes up next and reveals he chose to brand himself after his idol "crimson riot" by choosing the name sake "Sturdy Hero: Red Riot".

jiro goes up next and announces that she's chosen "Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack" as her name.

shoji chose "Tentacle Hero: Tentacle", sero selects "Tape Hero: Cellophane", ojiro picks "Martial Arts Hero: Tailman"

Sato takes "Sweets Hero: Sugarman" and mina changes her name to "Pinky". Midnight loves the chosen titles and continues to approve the others with choosing denki "Stun Gun Hero: Charge bolt".

toru picking "Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl", momo selecting "Everything Hero: Creati" and tokoyami electing to simply use his first name. choose "Jet Black Hero: Tsukuyomi", mineta picks "Fresh Picked Hero: Grape Juice".

koda silently selects "Petting Hero: Anima" and bakugo tries to use "King Explosion Murder", but Midnight says his name is a little too violent. ochaco goes up next and reveals "Uravity" as her chosen name.

raven sighs and stands up, she walks up to the front and holds up her canvas.

"CARNAGE!"

midnight gives raven a quick look and raven hums. "dont you think its abit aggressive sounding, for a hero?"

raven shakes her head. "no"

midnight hums and raven spins around and goes to sit back down. ida just uses his name, and Midoriya used the name deku. he explains that although he used to detest the nickname, Ochaco taught him it could have a different meaning and he's had a change of heart. 

 Midnight denies bakugo's elected name change "Lord Explosion Murder".

aizawa returns to the first topic they discussed beforehand. He explains that students who received offers will choose from among their nominations, all the others will use a different list with about forty agencies. Midnight suggests that the students choose an agency that best suits their aspirations, and then Shota dismisses them.

mina wraps her arm around ravens shoulder as they walk to the cafeteria. 

----------

"so where are you going for your internship?" raven groans slightly as she sits beside bakugo, he already had a cigarette between his lips. she dangles her feet over the roof and takes it from his mouth. 

the pair spent every lunch since the sports festival smoking up on the roof. gradually becoming closer as friends. 

"not sure" he grumbles, raven hums, "well, i was looking at mine, i think i might go for a smaller hero"

"why?"

"dunno, just thought it would be a good idea to see what the smaller hero's get up to, i mean the bigger hero's are always on tv" she exhales and passes back to bakugo. he plucks the cigarette from her fingers, "why are you hands always so fucking cold" he grumbles.