Lovely Little Rebellion -Pewdiecry- (Collab with Zixies)

A/N: Hey, this is another collab. :)

I'm really excited for this one, my partner is my little Brit monster ZiZi c:

She's an amazing writer and you should go look at her stuff bro. Srs. A'ight. So without further adooooo, enjoy the collabness. (First part is mine xP)

Ryan POV~

"Shit! My car! What the hell happened to my car?""

Max and I duck and fall backwards on the floor laughing our asses off. Shouts of anger and confusion echoed from the parking lot. Max was absolutely dying and I had to roll over and put my hand over his mouth. He squinted his eyes and tried not to laugh. He held his stomach and kicked his feet in the air.

I chuckled and pulled my hand away. "Dude," I said through tears of laughter, "Shh, someone'll hear."

He covers his own mouth and turns on his stomach, balling up. I peaked back out the opened window to look down at our work. Mr. Cole was fucking furious. He was flailing his arms and I swear I could see his spit fling to the other side of the lot. I fall back over hanging my head and holding my stomach. Dear God, this was a briliant idea; but at the same time I didn't want to feel like my stomach was being ripped away from my body.

After Max calmed down, I ran a hand through my hair. "Did you see his face, dude?"

He busted out laughing and nodded. His cheeks were flushed from laughing so hard. I giggled and reached forward to cup his cheeks. I squished them and giggled. His whole body was hot. And if I might add, the other definition too. My eyelids drooped and I smirked.

"He was so fuckin' mad! The look on his face was price-"

I stopped him from talking. My lips crashed against his and he tensed up. My eyes fluttered shut and I scooted to where all my support went to my palms that were flat against the bathroom floor.

He relaxed and I felt him shift. His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. I tilted my head, deepening the kiss. I swiped my tongue over his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gladly parted his lips and our tongues danced lazily.

We backed up against the stall door and my arms snaked around his neck. We broke for air, the feeling of his hot, rapid breath against my lips made me blush. I reached down planted kisses along his jawline. He gasps slightly and starts to shift underneath me. I frown and pull back completely.

Worry fills his eyes and he bites his lip, avoiding my gaze. "Ryan..."

I look down and sigh. "I know... I'm sorry."

I slide myself away from him. There was a moment of silence before he cracked a small smile. "You know I don't exactly enjoy pushing you away, man. It's just, the group you know."

I nod. "Yeah, I know. Sorry, it won't happen again."

His smile turns into a smirk. "Sadly, I have to say okay and agree."

I grin in response. My phone started to go off and I scarmbled to get it in my hands. "Gah! Shit." I pressed "accept call" and held it up to my ear.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, dude. Did he see it yet?"

I looked at Max, my grin growing wider. "Oh he saw it, alright."

"Is he pissed?"

"He's raging."

Ricky busted out laughing. "Aw man. Did you get it on video?"

"Nah, I was too caught up. Forgot about it. But just for your curiosity, he looked like he was gonna bust a vein."