Chapter Sixteen - Louis

Start from the beginning

Harry pulled away, his lips red. "I really liked you calling me Baby."

Louis let out a breath. "Yeah?"

Harry nodded. "Fuck yes. So much." He kissed Louis again. "Now, can I please spend ten minutes just kissing you and then pizza?"

After they ate, Harry placed his head on Louis' lap. They were watching Modern Family, the episode where Phil got them a dog from their parents playing on the television. Louis' fingers were combing through Harry's curls, almost coaxing him to sleep. Every now and then, he would bow down just to place a kiss on Harry's head. Every time, Harry would physically melt.

"I have some news," Louis said after some time, his fingers trailing along Harry's jaw.

Harry's gaze landed on Louis. He lifted his hand to bop Louis' nose. Louis scrunched it. Harry beamed. "What's up, lovely?"

"My professor called me again," Louis said. "I'll start at Hans's company in January."

Harry sat upright, his dimples pooling in his cheeks. "Really?"

Louis nodded, not able to contain his own smile. "Yeah. Really."

Harry reached for the remote, pausing the television. In one quick motion, he settled into Louis' lap, his thighs caging Louis'.

"Oh, hello there," grinned Louis. He settled his hands on Harry's waist, pulling him slightly closer.

Harry cupped Louis' face in his, bringing their lips together. "I'm proud of you," he whispered as they parted again. He stroked Louis' fringe away from his forehead. "Like, so much. You're so talented and deserve this opportunity so much."

Louis exhaled, placing a kiss on Harry's jaw. He wet his lips. "Are you, like, the king of butterflies? Because you seem to have quite a lot of control over the ones in my stomach."

Harry pursed lips. "Do I now?"

"Yeah, so much." Louis rested his forehead against Harry's. "And thank you."

Harry smiled softly, pecking Louis' lips once again. "I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it."

"I know, that's what makes it so much better."

Harry leaned in to kiss Louis again. Louis gladly kissed him back, their lips moving together. Louis parted his lips, letting Harry's tongue move against his own. A low groan sounded from Harry, going straight to Louis' dick. He tightened his hold on Harry's face, and his whole body ignited on fire when Harry moved on his lap. Right over his growing erection.

Louis parted away from Harry, panting. His eyes landed on Harry's groin, seeing he was hard, too.

Fuck.

"Haz, we should stop," he panted, running his finger over Harry's bottom lip. "Or else I might end up with a really, really painful problem."

Harry wet his lips. "I don't want to stop."

Louis' heart skipped a beat in his chest. "What?"

Harry nodded, his expression shy. "I... I wanna make you feel good."

"Haz, you don't have to," Louis spoke softly.

"But I really want to," Harry said. "I've thought about it. Really."

"Fuck, alright," breathed Louis. "If you're really sure. How do you—"

"Just, like, a hand job," Harry said, his cheeks red. "And, um, maybe talk me through it? I know I have a dick, but it's different what everyone likes, so—"