"Where did you learn that?!" Jisung asks full off wonder. "I used to do taekwondo for 12 years and won about 63 medals..." I chuckle. His eyes get even bigger, more than I thought was possible. I giggle. "Don't let your eyes fall out of your head silly." I say. "You're amazing!" Jeongin says, Seungmin nodding. A small blush creeps up my cheeks and I smile at them.

The bell rings, signaling lunch is over. We all head off to our designated classes. Jisung and I are together in this one, History. We quickly go to our lockers, grab our books and walk to the classroom. We enter, greet Mrs. Jeong and sit down at the middle of the classroom. After 20 minutes off class the door suddenly swings open. Chan and Lee Minho walk in. "You're late boys! AGAIN!!" Mrs. Jeong shouts. They just ignore her and sit at the back of the classroom, immediately pulling out their phones. "I'm not taking this anymore Bang Chan and Lee Minho! To the principal!" she points to the door. "Tsk." I hear from Chan as they both head out again. I look over to my left, wanting to say something to Jisung but I notice a red glow over his cheeks as his eyes are fixed on the door. "Saw a ghost or something?" I say jokingly. "I-I...uhm....I'm just hot!" he blurts out. Stuttering, blushing....mhmmm....that's it! He has a crush on one of those boys! Damn, my friends are dumb, falling for the cliché jocks. "Okay, so which one do you like?" I ask smirking. Jisung freezes in his spot with wide eyes. "Ji, it's obvious. I won't tell anyone, promise." I say with a reassuring smile. "I can't..." he mutters. "That's okay too. But just know, if you're ready you can tell me anything." I smile. He smiles back.

"Boys! Silence!" Mrs. Jeong yells. We giggle and resume taking notes. "Okay so I will be assigning you each a partner! I'll give you a project to work on as well." I cross my fingers to hope it's not some jerk. "Park with Namjoon, Yoongi with Irene, Han with Lee Minho, Bang with Lee Felix and lastly Minhyuk with Lisa." She finishes. I look over to Jisung and see him frozen again, so it's Minho. I place my hand on his back and rub it gently. "It'll be alright, if he does anything just let me know and I'll beat his ass." I say with a small chuckle. He gives me slight smile. I can feel his heartbeat on my hand, it's racing. "I'm with the worst one, if it makes you feel any better." I smile dryly. "Poor you." He says sarcasticly. "He's also the hottest one." He winks. I feel my cheeks heat up. "But most homophobic out of em all too." I add on as my eyes drift to the ground. "You'll be fine, you're a taekwondo master." He lifts my chin up and smiles reassuringly. The bell rings and we grab our stuff, heading to our lockers again. As I want to close my locker a hand slams it shut. I look to my right in shock. Bang Chan, ofcourse. "What is this shit I hear about us being 'partners'?" he asks with an annoyed tone. "Mrs. Jeong paired us, not my choice wolfy." I glare. I see him ease at my choice of words. "Good, I don't want a fag to choose who I work with." He says bluntly. "So what's the project and how are we gonna do it?" he asks more calmly. "Eager to work with me, huh?" I say with a chuckle. He growls. "I want it done as soon as possible because I don't want to work with fags.". "Alright." I mumble and start explain the project. "I'll come over to yours tonight. You'll come to mines tomorrow." He just states, not asking if it's okay or not. "Fine." I sigh. He grabs my phone and puts in his number. "Text your address." He says and leaves me standing there frozen in place.

I grab my bag and leave the school, walking back home. When I get to the gate of the campus I find Jisung standing there with tears on his face. I run to him quickly asking if he's okay. "He called me a stupid gay whore and slapped me..." he chokes out. I quickly pull him into a hug and feel him melt into my arms. I rub circles on his back to soothe him. "I don't want...want to go home." He sobs again. "They'll just do the same.". "Come with me, I'll make us food and we can watch a movie then." I say quietly as I wipe his tears. He just nods and clings to my arm as we walk to my house. I open the door and tell Jisung to just do as if he's home. I take my shoes off, put my bag on the ground and walk over to the kitchen. A sticky not on it with a message from mom saying she's working and loves me. I smile. "Love you too mom." I smile. "Your mom's not here?" I hear from behind me. "She's working night shifts at the hospital." I say. "I'll make us something to eat, you can watch some TV while you wait." I say walking him over to the living room and turning on the TV. I remember Chan wanting to come over for the project so I decide to text him.

Cursive: Chan , Bold: Felix:

Hey it's Felix, Jisung is over at my place. Could we maybe do the project some other time?

Jisung?

Han Jisung, you know, Minho's partner for the project.

Oh that other fag. I'll bring Minho. Address?

I don't think it's a good idea, your friend really upset him.

He'll be nice, I really just want to get this done.

Fine, I'll ask him first though.

I put my phone back into my pocket and walk over to Jisung. "Hey, Chan wanted to come work on our project tonight and I totally forgot. He said he'll bring Minho so we could work together maybe." I can see tears welling up in his eyes again. "But only if you're up for it Ji, no pressure." I try to assure him. "I'm here with you this time, I will kick his ass if he tries anything to hurt you Ji." I say sternly. He nods slightly. "You're 1000% sure?". He nods again. I grab my phone and text Chan the address adding a 'make sure he behaves.' to it. Now we wait until they arrive.