part 21

?? : don't you dare to complete that sentence. ( Deep husky voice )

Tae quickly turned around after hearing the familiar voice....... And gets shocked seeing jungkook there.

Tae : k-kookie what are you doing here ?

Jk : I came here to take you for the training, but thought to meet uncle and aunt too....... But what were you saying to them ( deep voice )

Tae gulped nervously : hmm n-nothing, aaa why are u standing outside come inside.

Like this jk came inside tae's house for the first time, and was mesmerized by the interior of the mansion,

Mr and Mrs Kim ( bowed respectfully ) : welcome Mr Jeon we are glad to meet u.

Jk : hmm uncle and aunt you don't need to be formal with me, just call me jungkook..

Both : no we cannot call you by your name, you are a respectful king we can't disrespect you by calling ur name.

Jk : it's totally ok to call me by my name, cause you both are like my parents only...... You know i don't have my parents with me, they died when i was only 10 yrs old and that time i was having my hyungs to help me, but now after looking u guys, i am feeling comfortable around u all and request you to treat me as your son

Both : hmm it's totally fine dear you can call us mom and dad. 😊

Jk : thank you so much.

Mrs Jeon : son did you eat something.

Jk : yes mom, thank you for asking.

Mr Kim to kook : son listen I am not scared of this war and all, but i was worried for tae but now i am not worried for him as you are with him, just take care of yourselves plz.

Jk : sure dad i will take care of myself and your son.

After this both tae and kookie went in the jungle for last training......

In jungle

Tae was in his wolf form ( snow ) fighting with jk's wolf ( blitzer ).........

Two wolves fighting like professionals but the difference was one is a powerful alpha and other is his strong omega..........

Tae learned a lot in this period so he was also fighting like pro, but suddenly blitzer tackles him to the ground and hovers over him, now snow was under blitzer, snow closed his eyes due to fear but opened the eyes quickly when he felt someone licking his face.

Blitzer is just like kook, he likes to tease snow 😂

Now they both returned to their human form

Tae : yaah kookie what was that ?

Jk : nothing just blitzer teasing snow 😂😂😂.

Tae ( pouts cutely ) : but that's cheating, i was about to win....

Jk : it's not like this actually blitzer wants to let you guys win so that is why he was not doing attacks just defending himself. 😏

Tae : yeah every loser says this after losing.

Jk : whatever..

Kookie it is already evening I should get back to home and prepare myself for war, ok take care of yourself bye kookie.

Tae was about to leave but jk holds his wrist and pulled him back.

Tae gasped at the sudden action

Tae : kookie what are you doing ?

Jk : listen to me carefully now, see you are not giving me the permission to help you in the war, i understand it, but what should I do with this ( took tae's one hand and puts on his heart )

Tae : hmm it's beating faster.

Jk : yes and u know the reason ?

Tae : no ( shook his head )

Jk : because of u, the fear of loosing you.

Tae holds kook face in his hands caressing it.

Tae : kook i promise I will be fine...............

So this is the end of part 21
I decided to make this part a little longer
So it took me 4-5 days sorry to keep you waiting
Bye lovelies 💞💕