Blue

Whats happening? 

I couldnt tell but it all turned so... blue. 

The buss, it had fallen into the water! And we were all going to drown! 

Okay okay, calm down, I reminded myself. 

My vision was blurry. A blue blur. 

All other students seemed so confused, Crybaby was even on the floor! 

"Come on, get up, what are you doing?" Angelita said to her and pulled Crybaby up into her seat. 

Our classmates mumbled, frightened. 

But then, me, Angelitas and Crybabys eyes all turned black. We lifted the buss. Crybaby and Angelita were also empaths, which is something I learned during the busride together. 

Beautiful fluffy clouds surrounded the air around the pale pink bus. It was like a dream, like heaven. Absolutely beautiful. 

"We should hang here more often." Crybaby said. 

Angelita nodded dreamily. "Its so much better up here..."

"This isnt real... This isnt real..." A boy mumbled in the back. 

"Should we land this thing?" Crybaby asked. 

"Hm..." Angelita started. "Neh." We said in unison and giggled. 

I glanced at the window agian, but I was distracted by the boy in the back.

"Im gonna jump out of this window!" 

We decided it was best to land the pink bus. 

With a sudden twitch, the buss flew down quickly, making everybody scream, and then landed gracefully like a swan feather in front of the school. I looked out of the window on the other side of the aisle and catched a glimpse of the school. 

Wow. The school was absolutely magnificent and definitely enormous. But it still gave me a bad feeling. Like an itch that I couldnt scratch off because it was inside of my bones. It was a school, after all. The place I had been avoiding for so long, because it was made to  control children. To manipulate them into becoming slaves to the system. I was NOT going to be like that. 

I began walking out of the buss and the others followed me behind. I stared at the school. I was right, it was enormous. The walls on the outside rose high into the sky with their creamy white colour. It reminded me off a castle because of its royal architecture. 

I looked back at Angelita and Crybaby, grabbed their hands, and together we walked into the school. It looked very pretty on the inside aswell.  

"I dont know why people are so afriad of death?" Crybaby asked. 

"I agree, its just another part of life." Angelita answered and I nodded while agreeing. 

"You start in the womb, and you end in the tomb." Crybaby said and me and Angelita nodded.

I nodded. "Thats true." 

"Wait a second, where is everybody?" Angelita asked. 

I looked around, and Angelita was right. It was empty of people, just cold and... empty. 

"I dont know if its because its cold in here, but I am getting kind of a creepy chill down my back..." Crybaby mumbled. 

Suddenly, a cold ghostly figure quickly brushed past our shoulders behind us. I shivered and looked back. We looked at each other and hurried up the stairs. 

"What even was that?" Angelita asked surprised. 

"Scary." Crybaby answered. 

I sighed. "What was the room number agian?" 

"222," Angelita answered. 

We looked at the large doors in front of us. 

We looked at the left door. "221..." 

We looked at the right. "223..."

We sighed as we looked at the door in front of us. "222."