Chapter I

Chapter One - Celebration

Jujutsu Tech, a weird school

Jujutsu Tech, a weird school. That's what she said. If she wasn't born in the (L/n) family, she would've chosen to be a (profession of choice). Unfortunately for her, it wasn't that easy. Walking down the halls of the Tokyo branch of Jujutsu Tech, she was unamused. (Y/n) heard that the first year students were already so close to being a grade 1 sorcerer.

"These kids are quite talented..." She muttered to herself, putting her hands on her pockets. Her uniform was oversized because she wants to be comfortable and move freely. "Ah! (N/n)-chan!!" A familiar voice sent shivers down her spine, trying not to look to that person's way but she couldn't help it.

That white haired bastard. His gorgeous blue eyes was covered and his hair was as big as ever. 'Why does he choose to look like that, he looks like an idiot.' she thought to herself with a disgusted look. "What's with that face? Come on, you used to love my beautiful face when we were together~" there it is.

It was Gojo's habit to bring up their past. It was about a year ago when they started dating, but after five months, they broke up, mostly because she realized he wasn't her type and they wanted different things. "It's also why I broke up with you, you idiot." (Y/n) hissed. Gojo felt a bit hurt by her statement but he hid it.

"Have you heard about Sukuna's vessel? I saved that kid from execution ~" he proudly boasted to her as she just rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever. I also heard about this new girl, Nobara Kugisaki?" She asked. "I bet you'll love your new students." He grinned widely as there stood three first years.

A brown haired girl, who obviously is Nobara Kugisaki. Then there was a familiar black haired guy, Megumi Fushigiro whom (Y/n) already knew due to past interactions. After scanning the others, her eyes fell to the pink haired boy. "Yuji Itadori?" She asked with a smile as he nodded and bowed as the others copied it.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I will be one of your mentors." She delivered a soft smile, making Gojo stare at her for a second. "Nice to meet you, (Y/n) sensei!" The three of them stated. "At ease guys, I'm just a few years older than you, so try not to be so formal." She chuckled.

(Y/n) started giving them advice as to how to properly manage their cursed energy, guiding them as she asked them to demonstrate it for her. She told them how to properly manipulate it and find their potential. "Happy birthday to you~" someone started singing.

It was Panda and her other students, singing her a Happy birthday song as the three joined too. "Guys, I'm too old for that-" she rubbed her nape as they scoffed. "Sensei, no one is too old for these." Maki chuckled as Inumaki just nodded.

After several minutes of them chatting and teasing their teacher, she looked at her watch and stood up. "Oh, I need to go. The other teachers told me to meet up with them. It's probably a surprise or something." She shrugged as her students said their goodbyes.

Once she arrived at a restaurant and there were her co-workers. They went inside and ordered A LOT of food since they all know how your appetite was. Nanami was sitting right beside her as he smiled. "Happy birthday (Y/n)." His greeting made you smile as they started to order some alcohol.

¢|¢

A

few hours later, (Y/n) needed to go home. Taking a look on her phone, she was hoping her family would at least greet her but nothing. Her brothers didn't even bother to talk to her after five years. It was like they disowned her because of that incident. They always told her family was the most important thing but here they were, treating her like she doesn't exist.

"Happy Birthday to me.. I guess." She shrugged and went down to the train station. It was already getting late so there were only a few people in there. It was until she felt a cursed energy near her. Out of curiosity, she followed the energy. It led to a man with some kind of twin buns? She was trying her best to stay hidden but the man looked at her way, fortunately she hid before he could see her.

Thinking to herself, not that much humans were here so there would be not that much casualty if she left. She just wanted to go home and lay on her bed. Once the train had arrived, (Y/n) boarded it and tried very hard not to think about that man. He wasn't from Jujutsu Tech, so it raised her suspicion but she needed to go home. God only knows what Pierro had done.

Once she arrived at her place, she lazily went inside, locking the door, taking her clothes off and went to the bathtub. "Fuck... I really need this. I'll think of the water bill next time." She muttered to herself. Earlier in the morning she had to exorcise a special grade curse so it drained her. Then there it was, a screaming cat went inside the bathroom with a judgemental face.

"MEOOWWW!" Pierro mewed loudly, like he was scolding his owner. A laugh came out of (Y/n)'s lips. "I know buddy, I'm sorry--" she stood up and finished her bath. She took her robe and looked at the mess that Peirro made. His food was scattered everywhere as her clothes was thrown away from the closet. Her cat had anxiety issues so she had to give him extra care.

Carrying the black cat, she kissed his forehead, which to Pierro replied with a hiss. "Hey, none of that. I said I'm sorry." She frowned as the cat was purring but not looking her way. "Such a tsundere."

Once she cleaned her cat's mess, she finally went to her bed, laying down with a tired look, the cat went to her chest and started kneading, causing her to fall asleep.

^°^

"Irene..! Take your siblings outside!" A woman's voice echoed as the woman named Irene nodded, taking all of her siblings were outside. Curses had invaded their home, wanting just one thing. The youngest child of the (L/n) family. The girl who possesses the Siren's Song. It was like Inumaki's cursed speech, but this one was much more stronger.

Not only does the Siren's Song manipulate the people who hear it, it can heal some wounds and lure curses.

"Onee-chan! Where's (Y/n)?!" The second youngest kid shouted as Irene was panicking, she left the others outside as she went back for (Y/n). The teenager was crying, she caused this. Irene saw her and hugged her. "Hey lil sis!~ Calm down okay? I need you to take deep breaths, this isn't your-" before she could finish her sentence, a curse decapitated her.

(Y/n) didn't know what to do, she was frozen. That was until her father entered her room and saw one of her children's head rolling around. Exorcising the curse, he grabbed (Y/n) and threw her outside, telling the others what happened

"This is all your goddamn fault!" He shouted as her mother slapped her. "Your sister Irene would've still been alive if you hadn't sang that song!"

|•|

Ever since that incident, they refused to talk to her nor even look at her.