Blood+Lust: Chapter 8

Start from the beginning

I sighed. "Are you sure you want to know everything?"

Hinarap ko siya at imbes na magtungo sa banyo para maligo ay lumapit ako sa kaniya. Napapaatras siya dahil sa biglaang paglapit ko. I know what he's feeling. Kabado. Tensyunado. Sa kung anong gagawin ko. As I approached him, I sensually ran my fingers over the top of the counter, walking slowly. Each step I took, he stepped back. I stopped, and he was rooted in his place, so I boldly walked past him in the kitchen. I took the knife from behind him and placed it around his neck.

Although my sudden move took him aback, he refrained from retaliating. He chose not to fight back. I can feel his body shaking. His breathing was slowing down, and his heart was beating fast. He wants to know so bad, huh?

I scoffed and let him go.

Napahawak siya sa leeg niya to check if may sugat, but wala kaya nakahinga siya nang maluwag. "You want me dead than tell me the truth?" galit na tanong niya.

I gripped the knife tightly in my hands, feeling its sharpness and power. Its sharp edge glinted in the light as I played with it with my fingers. "I was just testing you. I thought that if you fought back, meant you were just putting up a show so you could earn my trust, which means you were not interested in me at all. That you don't really want to know. But to the extent that you didn't fight back and almost bleed from the knife, that means you really want to know."

His eyes widened when I pointed the knife and pierced it directly into my chest.

"W-what are you doing?!" Gulat niyang tanong. Nataranta siya at mabilis na kumilos para pigilan ako. Mahigpit na hinawakan niya ang kamay ko para tanggalin ang kutsilyo mula sa akin. "Stop it!"

"Chill. Hindi ako mamatay dito." sabi ko pero wala yata siyang narinig dahil mahigpit ang kapit niya sa patalim, and when I saw that his hands were also bleeding because he's trying so hard to take the knife from my hold, ay syaka ko lang binitawan ito.

Nang mabawi ang patalim mula sa akin ay tinapon niya agad ito at sinubukang patigilin ang pagdurugo. He tore off his shirt and pressed it to my chest to lessen the bleeding before I could even start with my storytelling, and just when I was about to demonstrate to him how our story started, I wondered why he was so concerned when there was nothing to be concerned about. I am totally fine here. His face seemed mad, but his eyes told me otherwise.

I smiled at the worry in his eyes and said, "Lincoln, I am fine," making it clear that there was nothing to be concerned about. With a confident grin, I reassured him that everything was under control, and his worried expression slowly faded away. "You even have the heart to care for me?" I chuckled at my own joke.

"What?!" ayan nanaman, galit nanaman siya.