The celebration of Simba

as the sun rises over Africa  soon as many animals pop up as they all head towards drive issue as Jakani sits on pride rock with a smile today was her little brothers celebration she was a beautiful tan lion as she heads into the cave before rubbing against her mother then baby Simba in her mother's arms in greeting before sitting beside them.

Everyone animal was around pride rock before rafiki a monkey who was a close friend to the royal family as he makes his way up pride walk as he smiles entering the cave with mufasa with was a light tan lion with a red main around his head as they walk over to surabi,Jakani and Simba.

Jakani smiles as she greets her father who greeted his his daughter,then surabi and Simba as he smiles at his family as Simba blinks his eyes open as his mother licked the top of his head while curled into surabi arm as rafiki smiles shaking his staff above Simba who trys to catch the  fruit at the end of the staff.

Rafiki then breaks apart one of the fruit as red liquid was shown inside he smiles taking his thumb then sliding it across Simba's forehead then grabs a little bit of dirt sprinkling it iver Simba who sneezed before he picks up Simba as he walks outside with the royal family as they walk up to the end of pride rock as Jakani sees many animals as she smiles.

Rafiki then holds Simba up high as the animals roar and cheer of the celebration of Simba as a single light was shown apon Simba from the heavens as the animals below all bow.

Jakani then frowns when she doesn't see her uncle scar"dad I don't see uncle scar anywhere"she says to her father who frowns as he didn't see his brother either as the two share a look.

While her dad went to find her uncle scar she walks back into the cave as she lays down beside her mother and Simba as she smiles at her little brother who was back asleep "I will always protect you Simba"she says as surabi smiles at her two children.

A mouse was shown before a paw was slammed on it as they lift up the squeaky mouse as it withers around in the air as scar was shown he was a thin loin who was darker then mufasa with a Black main around his head as a scar was across one of his eyes as they were green.

He looks at the mouse with false sympathy"life is not fair is it? You see I... Well I shall never be king"he says as the mouse got loose crawling over his hand before he grabs the mouse by its tail again "and you shall never see the light of another day adieu"he says before holding the mouse over his opend jaw.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food" zazu the Royal dodo blue bird with a black tail tip and white under belly with an orange beak was shown behind scar as he glares at the lion.

Scar sighs as he holds his paw on to the mouse as its tail wiggles against the floor."what do you want "scar says annoyed.

"I'm here to announce that King mufasa's on his way, so you'd better have a good excuse for missing this morning's ceremony"zazu glares.

Just then the mouse got loose as it runs away"oh look zazu you'd made me loose my lunch "scar says.

"Ha you'll loose more than that when the king gets through with you he's as mad as a hippo with a hernia"zazu says with a huff crossing his wings.

Scar shakes his head"oh I quiver with fear!"he says with a wicked smirk as zazu becomes afraid as scar gets up ready to pounce on him"now scar don't look at me that way...help!"zazu says before trying the to away before scar claps his mouth shut around the bird.

"Scar drop him"mufasa says with a glare as scar who cheeks were puffy turns to see his brother when zazu pokes his beak out of scars mouth "impeccable timing your majesty"zazu says before scar drops the bird on to the ground covered in saliva.

"Why if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners"scar says with a fake smile.

Mufasa glares at his little brother"sarabi,jakani and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba"he stated as scar walks over to a wall"that was today oh I feel simply awful "he says before scraping his claws against The Rock as zazu grimaced at the loud noise while scar looks at his claws"must have slipped my mind "he says turning back to his older brother.

"Yes well as slippery as your mind is,"zazu says before flying in front of scar"as the king's brother you should have been first in line"he says as scar snaps his jaws in a grin flashing his fangs as zazu hides behind mufasa's paw as scar glares at the bird lowering his head "well I was first in line,until the little hair ball was born"he says.

Mufasa lowers his head glaring at scar"that hairball is my son and your future king"he says a stage two stand tall again as scar smiles mockingly"oh I shall practice my crusty "he says turning and walking away from mufasa who glares"don't turn your back on me scar!"he says.

Scar turns his head back"oh no mufasa perhaps it's you who shouldn't turn your back on me"he says walking away before mufasa roars running in front of scar barring his teeth"is that a challenge!"he says.

Scar shakes his head "temper temper, I wouldn't dream of challenging you"he says.

"Pity why not"zazu says.

"Well as far as brains go I got the alliance share but when it comes to brute strength I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool"scar says before walking past the two.

Zazu sighs "there's one in every family sire two in my family actually and they always manage to ruin special occasions"he says before flying and landing on the kings shoulders.

Mufasa shakes his head at his little brother "what am I going to do with him"he says.

"He'd make a very handsome throw rug"zazu says as mufasa smiles looking at him"zazu"he says "and just think whenever he gets dirty you could take him out and beat him"zazu says flying as he and mufasa Wak back to pride walk.