Camp 2

Jk:- don't worry ,we will have fun......
Jk said patting his shoulder
Jm:- Ok......
They reached to the forest where they held campaign,it's first day and its now almost evening.....they had lunch On their way.....

So the teacher made them into groups,3 members in a group.....
Jk :- where is noona ??
Yoonji :- here Iam....We are in the same group Jk,jm iam so excited
Jk :- Mee too noona (giggles)shall we make our tent.....
they nodded and started to make the tent.....

They  make their tent and had dinner and slept.....

Next day
Today they are going to look around the forest as they were only instructed to go to a certain limit......
As every student's is walking while talking about the forest and the teacher was explaining them to know more about Nature......

Jk was curiously looking at the forest as he love nature and being with Nature
He was giggling while founding new plants small birds,the sound of birds,the trees.....

Jk:- hyung look that bird it's so small
He said giggling
Jm:- yes ,yes by the way kook why do you like nature so much??
Jk:- I didn't know but I feel so connected and comfortable in nature it's make me so happy.....

Jm:- hmm
Teacher:- so students this the only limited area that we can go,it's Deep inside the forest and There are so many wild animals and unusual things and it's very dangerous,so don't go there.....

Now you can look this place as there are many plants you will found interesting, you can collect them and it will help your project go well ok.....

All students started to look around and started to collect plants
Here kook ,jm,yoonji also started to look for plants......

Jk:- hyung ,noona there are many plants here ,it's so beautiful
Jm:- you are right kookie,collect it then we will first in project.....
Jk nodded

But suddenly Jk saw a Butterfly it's so beautiful.....so amazing he hypnotized
by it as he was staring at that.....he just like butterflies.....
So much the butterfly flew away and kook just followed it to catch it.....

Hope you like this part ❤️❤️
Sorry for the late update guys.....
Iam not getting time to do it but I will complete this fastly as I can.....
Please comment If you like this part
Have a good day 🥰🥰