Chapter 1

ARANSH
Today Aransh Goenka returns back from his business trip to London after 6 months. He was informed about some urgent meeting on his way back to the palace.

"Jai Where is ma?" He asks his secretary as he walks through the halls of the 'Goenka Villa' "No idea sir" Jai replied as he opened the doors of the private meeting room for Aransh "Well, that's my cue" Aransh whispered back to Jai as he entered the room and Jai left.

"Aransh my son!" Rudransh Goenka one of the most powerful business tycoons in Jaipur also Aransh's father welcomes his eldest  son back home with open arms "Baba sa" Aransh hugged his father tightly "You've grown thinner Aransh" his mother Madhuri Goenka notices and Aransh bows down to touch her feet "God Bless You" she says as she pulls him in her embrace. "Kuvar sa, did you forget me?" His grandmother came forward to hug him too "never Dadi sa" he quickly touched her feet and proceeded to place a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

"How are you two?" Aransh leaped  into the arms of his younger brother and his elder sister after taking blessings from the elders "We are both good Aransh, but I highly doubt that you missed us..we know you're a busy man and we are well..not so busy" Malvika Chopra his older sister states dramatically "Dramatic as always" Aransh laughed as he took out something from his pocket and placed it on her palm " A Gold ring?" She asked excitedly "yes" she hugged him "You remember! Thank you" "it's my job to remember every small detail about everything Didi" he replied then turned his attention to his younger brother Naksh Goenka "And this is for you your highness" Aransh Saïd as hé kept 3 items in Naksh's hands "BHAI-this is AMAZING!" Naksh started dancing around in joy "As always, you've been very careful with your presents for your siblings" Dadi sa smiled "Ma! Baba sa! Bhai is the best gift giver ever!! He gifted me a Rolex watch, an Apple smart watch and the latest IPhone 15 pro!" Naksh bragged proudly.

"Accha now let's start the real discussion" Mr.Goenka said while clearing his throat "ah yes" Mrs.Goenka agreed and everyone sat around the business table "So..Aransh beta" Madhuri tried to talk but she just couldn't. "Aransh-uh" Rudransh tried to put his point in words but couldn't. "Baba sa, what's the matter?" Aransh asked as he looked at his family suspiciously "Chai peeyo na Aransh!" Malvika Saïd as she placed the tea cup in front of him " Baat kya hai?" Aransh asked again with a hint of annoyance in his tone. "Kuvar sa, hum batate haï humne aapki shaadi teh kar di hai" Dadi sa declared. "WAIT-WHAT?" Aransh slammed his hands on the table hard enough to make the table shake and shock everyone "how did you even think of taking such a HUGE DECISION OF MY LIFE without asking me once!" He was furious and lost control of himself "Aransh..the girls family is good" Malvika spoke up trying to pacify him "ACCHA? THEN WHAT'S THE NAME? HUH!? DO I NOT EVEN DESERVE TO KNOW THE NAME OF MY BRIDE-TO-BE? NOW!" He demanded "Aransh..calm down, please" his mom tried to calm him down.

"Aransh aap bhul rahe aap kisse baat kar rahe hai" his father interrupted "Rudransh" Dadi sa silenced his father. "Her name is Naya, Naya Singhania" Dadi sa finally said it.Dadi-you can't be serious Bhai's marrying a girl from THAT FAMILY?" Naksh asked "yes duggu" Rajshree Goenka the elder of the family also the head of the family spoke and silenced everyone. "Aransh, this is my decision your parents are not the ones to blame here. I was the one who fixed the wedding date and now I want you to cooperate and kindly adhere to the proceedings of YOUR WEDDING"  she stated sounding very strict about her decision "And also, the wedding takes place in the next 15 days" Aransh stormed out of the room without a word.

                                      NAYA
It was a pleasant afternoon at the Singhania Villa until "MAYI! PAPA! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Naya yelled at her parents Mr.Hridansh and Mrs.Gaurvika Singhania. "Naya baccha try and understand this is for the good of our family"  her mother tried to reason with her "then why did Ms.Rajshree Goenka not choose Shivi Di!?" She asked "Why am I being dragged between this conflict?" Shivanya Singhania Naya's older sister asked as she got off her phone. "Oh so you can speak NOW? Why didn't you speak up THEN?" Naya yelled loudly enough that her voiced echoed through the living room "Naya..again it's no one's fault that Ms.Rajshree Goenka chose you to become her new Granddaughter-in-law" Shivanya stated as she got up from the arm chair and walked out of the living room.

"Baccha..ab hum kya he keh sakte thé unhe.." her mother said trying to hold Naya "haath matt lagaiyega aap mujhe" Naya yanked her hand away with tears in her eyes "Naya now you're behaving like a child! Beta this wedding is necessary" her father stated "Necessary? Really papa?" She asked him "Ji beta and our decision is final. You are getting married in the next 15 days" he declared and left the living room and her mother followed. Naya stared at her mother with disbelief in her eyes "how could you?"
She mouthed at her.

"I am leaving this house this instant!" Naya grumbled as she pulled out a suitcase from under her bed "And what's the plan? Where will you go?" Shivanya asked "wherever I feel like I don't know!" She replied as she started packing "very well then..I have a plan" Shivanya said as she looked at Naya with the glint of mischief in her eyes. "Tell me!" Naya's voice toned down to a whisper "so basically I am thinking that we take the car to Rishikesh and I book us an air BNB. 3 days two nights there and it will lift your mood up" she explained "I love you Di!" Naya hugged Shivanya tightly causing her to shriek as they lost balance and fell off the bed.

"Uh-Papa, can I talk?" Naya asked as she stood outside her father's office room "Sure come in" his tone was calmer than she'd expected it to be. "Papa..woh mein..I am sorry..I-didn't-" Naya said in a shaky voice "bass koi baat nahi gudiya, hamari bhi galti hai..aap matt roiye" Hridansh interrupted as he wiped his daughter's tears "Papa..woh mein soch rahi thi Rishikesh ho aau" Naya said being quite straightforward about it "hmm haan theek haï bass apni didi ko saath le jaiye"
He allowed her to go without any questions "yay! You are the best papa!!" She said as she went and hugged him tightly.

"Plan successful!" Naya couldn't hide the huge grin on her face as she informed Shivanya "And I still don't get how you always manage to convince papa so easily" Shivanya said sarcastically as she zipped up the suitcases "and we leave tomorrow morning sharp at 5:00 a.m" she added as she walked out of the bedroom.
                                    ***********

           AND HERE THE FIRST CHAPTER COMES TO AN END. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING READING THIS NOVEL!! I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE TOWARDS MY WORK <33
STAY TUNED  :))