"You are too cute" I knelt down rubbing behind Drew's ears.

I guess you could say Drew was like my best friend now. That little puppy followed me everywhere I went; whether it was downstairs, the kitchen and even the bathroom. He was all over me, and I couldn't resist how much he was making my heart melt.

Rocky on the other hand was a whole another topic. That dog hated me to pieces and was very jealous little thing. Each time I would kiss or touch Kyrie he would start howling loudly and made sure I stayed away whenever him and Ky had their little moments.

"Kyrie you got everything?"

Since he had a game this evening at Milwaukee, he was pacing back and forth packing his things. I myself had a flight in the next two hours back to Los Angeles and also getting my luggage together, before Zizi came by.

"Yeah" he yelled from the closet.

I nodded my head, and placed my phone charger into my black Louis Vuitton Monogram Vernis bag.

I walked over to his duffel bag to see how he was just throwing stuff inside. All I could do was shake my head before dumping everything out and start rearranging everything neatly. My phone began ringing

"Hey babe"

"Morning love, you ready?"

"Yeah, all my things are packed and ready. Just helping Kyrie get himself together"

"Oh okay, hold on" she said, before entertaining to the voice behind her. Honestly it sounded like a male's tone and the louder he talked, the more I recognized the voice belonged to Josh.

"Wait hold up Zizi. Is Josh around you?"

"Yeah, he's right next to me. We are on our way over there"

I hesitated to question what was going on between the two of them, but I was not going to ask with him around, so to just let it go from there.

"Okay well tell him to drive fast, because you know we have a flight to catch"

"Don't worry we will"

"Ciao my love"

"Bye babes, see you in a few"

Pulling the phone away from my ear, I ended the call and placed the gold cellular device back into my pocket before I continued rearranging Kyrie's bag. That had only taken me eight minutes and since Ky was too busy messing around in his closet, Drew and I wandered off downstairs and invaded in Kyrie's refrigerator.

Kyrie came down a couple seconds ago and it wasn't long before the doorbell ringed, causing him to get up and go answer it. As Josh and Zizi had came we spent at least thirty minutes together, and then realizing that time was moving quickly and each of us had a certain destination we needed to be at soon.

Saying goodbye was never easy but the whole time we spent in each other's arms, I took in Kyrie's scent and also couldn't stop staring at his face. He was starting to grow a beard and it was incredibly attractive on him. Facial hair didn't look good on everyone but the way it looked on him made my knees weak.

The flight was unusually longer than before and we didn't arrive in California until after eleven o'clock at night.

Thursday morning, I was back to the usual studio, scripts, shows, interviews, and the gym routine. While keeping in contact with Kyrie each day, my schedule remained the same until Sunday evening, when I went out for dinner with Zizi at La Dolce Vita.

"What is going on between you and Hairston?" I asked, referring to Josh.

She shrugged her shoulders, sipping on her wine glass. "I don't know. What do you mean?"

I wiped my silver fork into the white cloth set aside on the table before cutting into the chicken parmesan laid on my plate.

"It seems like you two got a little something going on"

"Please don't even go there. Do you really think I would date someone that went to Duke? It's already surprising enough I even get along with him and Kyrie"

In North Carolina, Duke and UNC were the biggest college rivalries. The university that Zizi attended before going to South Africa was Chapel Hill and most Tar heels don't really like blue devils but I didn't see what the big deal was because Azeena got along great with Josh and Kyrie.

"That doesn't mean anything. Just because you both attended schools that don't like each other. After all you and Josh get along perfectly and don't hate each other"

"Of course we don't hate each other, after all we are friends but it wouldn't seem right if I went out with a former blue devil"

I shook my head, realizing her pride was getting the best of her right now. Though I would like to see her and Josh together, I'll just give it some time.

"I forgot to ask you though. Did you and Kyrie..", she trailed off, moving her hands around.

"Did we what?"

She smacked her lips, "you know for his birthday and all"

"Wait what?"

"Okay did you bless him with your fairy dust?"

"I can't with you" I fell into fits of laughter.

'Blessing someone with fairy dust' was a word Zizi, Kirsten, and I came up with a couple years ago to say if one of us had sex with someone.

"So did you? Did you bless him with it for his birthday?"

"No, I didn't" I shook my head.

"You are lying like hell. I know you gave it to him"

"I am telling the honest truth, besides don't you think three months of dating is too early to start having sex"

"Well actually in three days will make it four that ya'll have been together" she smirked.

"Either way it's too early to be blessing people with fairy dust" shaking my head, and picking up my glass of wine to sip.

"Okay well has he eaten from the cookie jar?"

"No Zizi! We have not done anything sexual" I whispered, trying to hold back my laughter.

I believed that every relationship was different. Some people wait to have sex and some don't wait. Kyrie and I's relationship is still very young and we both are in no rush to have sex. Plus Kyrie hasn't even shown any signs of trying to get in between my legs, so that just adds stars to why I appreciate our relationship because I know it's more than him just trying to have sex with me.